Rabbits for Sale

Register

prologixs

I have 70 rabbits out of which 50 are regular breeders rabbits of different breeds.I am ready to sale them ASAP along with 10 cages which are occupied for 10 rabbits each and the size is 4ft by 9ft.Please contact me and take the rabbits from my farm itself.You can also make contract with the company which will buy back the babby rabbits.I am ready to sell the unit of 10 rabits for half rate 9 thousand only

madhureddys9

I have 70 rabbits out of which 50 are regular breeders rabbits of different breeds.I am ready to sale them ASAP along with 10 cages which are occupied for 10 rabbits each and the size is 4ft by 9ft.Please contact me and take the rabbits from my farm itself.You can also make contract with the company which will buy back the babby rabbits.I am ready to sell the unit of 10 rabits for half rate 9 thousand only
I would like to take the unit. Please contact me.............

Last edited by a moderator:

v_porje

Why you want to sell the Rabbit unit?
Is the business in loss?
Vinod Porje