Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Rabbit for sale

Register

Click Here!

Hi All,
Please let me know any one interested in rabbits for meat, pet,Laband for breeding purpose. We have rabbits @ large scale in bangalore at the best price. contact me or you can reach me @

Regards,
Vijay

Last edited by a moderator:

gurrajdhillon

hello sir , can you plz send me pictures of your rabbits , actually i want to keep them as pets
gurraj dhiillon
Please contact..........

hanulal

Buy rabbit

Hi All,
Please let me know any one interested in rabbits for meat, pet,Laband for breeding purpose. We have rabbits @ large scale in Bangalore at the best price. contact me or you can reach me @

Regards,
Vi jay[/I M BUYING RABBIT AGE 4MONTHS IF U HAVE GIVE ME QUOTATION

devine

Heyyy Vijay,

I own a rabbit farm...... Please let me know if you need any or if there are any customers for rabbits (Bulk only : Min of 50 rabbits per purchase). Thanks in advance.

hanulal

rabbit farmer

sorry wrong written
i want to purchase about 10000 rabbit age 4months and male and female also so any farmer want to sell me there output with batter price so anyone can contact...

hanu lal

raman119

rabbit farming

sorry wrong written
i want to purchase about 10000 rabbit age 4months and male and female also so any farmer want to sell me there output with batter price so anyone can contact...

hanu lal
Hi hanu lal

we are rabbit farmers and we sale rabbits if you are interested in buying please contact us

we would like to make group of rabbit farmers to solve all the constraint faced by farmers

our contact no 9867347119

mail address ramangm@yahoo.co.in

jkantharaj

Dear Friend,

I'm am interested in ourchaseing rabbits on an experimental basis for my farm, and if its feasible then will go in for bulk purchase. Please send me the price & your location, so that I can visit and do the purchse. How many females can a male manage ? J. Kantharaj ...
Please contact..........

Regards