Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Rabbit farming

Register

Click Here!

tubarao

i am interested to start rabbit farm.can any one having idea abt it please give the details...waiting for ur suggestions and ideas........

avanishp

i am interested to start rabbit farm.can any one having idea abt it please give the details...waiting for ur suggestions and ideas........
Dear Sir,

we are into rabbit rearing farms situated in Bangalore. . We will be happy to share our experience.

Harish
Avani Rabbit Farm
Bangalore

Last edited by a moderator:

avanishp

Dear Sir,

we are into rabbit rearing farms situated in Bangalore. . We will be happy to share our experience. Visit our farm at Hessaraghatta, Bangalore or contact us
Harish

muraridj

Dear Harish,

Please send your number so that i can contact you ,i am Nandikotkur,Kurnool want to start Rabbit farm we need some suggestions and we need to buy the rabbits.

maddy1

Breeder Rabbits and Bunnies for Sale

Hey guys I started rabbit farming In August 2012, due to other commitments i'am planning to sell the entire set up, currently i have 120 breeder(Meat & Lab) rabbits with 1:3 ratio and 80 baby rabbits, any body interested to buy with set up contact Manjunath

maddy1

Hey guys I started rabbit farming In August 2012, due to other commitments i'am planning to sell the entire set up, currently i have 120 breeder(Meat & Lab) rabbits with 1:3 ratio and 80 baby rabbits, any body interested to buy with set up contact Manjunath

maddy1

Rabbits and Bunnies for Sale

skosh

It depends on Your business activity planned scale. For the "industrial" production you may need at least 1 ths she-rabbits and total CAPEX may reach $1 mln.

Still You can start a small enterprise from 10-20 animals and invest approx. $30-40.

BTW, have You already planned the marketing chains, incl. meat, fur and livestock sales?

shyam19

Hi sir, I am from bangalore and me and my friends are planning to start a rabbit farm

Hi sir, I am from bangalore and me and my friends are planning to start a rabbit farm. Your farm is for sale or already sold out. Can you tell me how is this business.