Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Rabbit farming : Alert again

Register

Click Here!

fate

Hello fellow farmers,

This post is intended to alert all the farmers who are willing to start or are already in to RABBIT FARMING business.

I had started this business beliving like others that this would be a good business but inturn ended up with a big loss with no returns at all.

I would like to mention a name here, RAGHU who owns/runs Indo-American rabbit farm, Bangalore... Its my honest advise is not to get in to any sort of business relationship with this person. However, if you are willing to bear a loss and false promises then you can ignore this alert.

I have lost trust on this business, rabbit farmers who promise on the contract buying ... Do not get cheated by the sugar-coated words of such people. The reality is very bad; I have undergone a very bitter experience.

Such people are a shame to the farming/agriculture. The sad part here is, there is no one to question such an injustice done by these people. I shouldn't have entered this business.

I have incurred a HUGE loss... I don't want any other farmer to be cheated like me..

maddy1

Hello fellow farmers,

This post is intended to alert all the farmers who are willing to start or are already in to RABBIT FARMING business.

I had started this business beliving like others that this would be a good business but inturn ended up with a big loss with no returns at all.

I would like to mention a name here, RAGHU who owns/runs Indo-American rabbit farm, Bangalore... Its my honest advise is not to get in to any sort of business relationship with this person. However, if you are willing to bear a loss and false promises then you can ignore this alert.

I have lost trust on this business, rabbit farmers who promise on the contract buying ... Do not get cheated by the sugar-coated words of such people. The reality is very bad; I have undergone a very bitter experience.

Such people are a shame to the farming/agriculture. The sad part here is, there is no one to question such an injustice done by these people. I shouldn't have entered this business.

I have incurred a HUGE loss... I don't want any other farmer to be cheated like me..
Hello dear, i'am also victim for the person u mentioned Raghu n currently suffering from losses, plz do cal me , i need to talk to for remedies, awating for ur cal

Regrds
Manjunath

Last edited by a moderator:

maddy1

Rabbits and Bunnies for Sale

Hello dear, i'am also victim for the person u mentioned Raghu n currently suffering from losses, plz do cal me r ], i need to talk to for remedies, awating for ur cal

Regrds
Manjunath

dppatel

Dear Manjunath.
Thank for your information. Its very help full for other. i seen lot of farmer who lost in rabbit farming, its good to share your experience. try some other business. Best of luck for future.
Regards.

maddy1

Rabbits

Hey dude thnx for ur unbiased concern, i have to recover losses from him. i have a productive idea. can u contact me