Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

R u interested in Agriculture/Livestock Farming

Register

Click Here!

kjshankar

Dear Members,

Thanks for the overwhelming responses for my previous thread and it is pleasure to know that a lot of young talents are interested to get into the agricultural sector.

I'm in the process of finalzing a few projects to provide a turn-key solution like converting the barren land to a well planned agricultural production units, such as Vegetable Cultivation, Orchards, Mushroom Cultivation, Livestock Farming etc., depends on the size of the land and budget of the investors.

Interested parties, who have land and resources may contact me for a full time or part time consultancy, for any type of agricultural activities.

Thanks and Regards
K Jaishankar

rajubad

Dear Members,

Thanks for the overwhelming responses for my previous thread and it is pleasure to know that a lot of young talents are interested to get into the agricultural sector.

I'm in the process of finalzing a few projects to provide a turn-key solution like converting the barren land to a well planned agricultural production units, such as Vegetable Cultivation, Orchards, Mushroom Cultivation, Livestock Farming etc., depends on the size of the land and budget of the investors.

Interested parties, who have land and resources may contact me for a full time or part time consultancy, for any type of agricultural activities.

Thanks and Regards
K Jaishankar
hi am at Belgaum district looking to start a dairy farm. I own a land of 9 acres. please let me know how can we help each other.
thank you

shabbir

livestock & argri.

I am interested give your contact.
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator: