Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Questions on moringa cultivation

Register

Click Here!

V

vino7777

Sir, I am 36 years old. I was in Dubai for 15 Years. During my stay in Dubai, I developed interest in Fruit, Vegetable, and Livestock farming. I read a lot of articles about farming on the internet and have some ideas. Recently I came to India once for all.

I decide to do farming and took 2.5 Acres of lease land. Planning to grow veggies/herbs. Now in a confused mindset about crop selection. I was told about the demand for Moringa and looking for individuals or organization with buyback guarantee.

Last edited by a moderator:

shajathali

Sir, I am 36 years old. I was in Dubai for 15 Years. During my stay in Dubai, I developed interest in Fruit, Vegetable, and Livestock farming. I read a lot of articles about farming on the internet and have some ideas. Recently I came to India once for all.

I decide to do farming and took 2.5 Acres of lease land. Planning to grow veggies/herbs. Now in a confused mindset about crop selection. I was told about the demand for Moringa and looking for individuals or organization with buyback guarantee.
Hello,

Farming is profitable if you have buyers. Mono crop (single product) is not advisable. Multiple plants give revenue all the days and pest control also good. One of my friend in bangalore (IT) mr.Sunil got 8 acrs land. Planned for this type. If you r interested will give his cell number.

garao56

Please inform location of land and water facility. Annual drumstick can can be cultivated or intensive cultivation of Taiwan Guava

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)

Last edited by a moderator: