Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Queries to start a new Dairy form

Register

Click Here!

kishorepachava

Hello Team/Friends

I am intrested in forming a new dairy form in Narasaraopet which was located in Guntur(D.T), Andharapradesh.

Please assist me on the following queries

1) What are all the requirements we need to keep in mind to choose the location?

2)How much will be the Investment cost for establishing with 50 bufellows (Including construction cost)?

3)How to get bank loan to start a dairy? What are all the requirements they look at to provide the loan?

4)how to build the shed(house for cows), i.e what are all the basic requirements we need to consider while building the shed for bufellows?

5) How much subsidy we will get on bank loan? Is there any criteria to give subsidy on the loan?

6) Will salaried employees can start new dairy form with bank loan? What do you mean by refinance facility from NABRD?

6) How to choose best bufellows?

Over all I would like to know the head and tail about the dairy to start with. Hope you will assist me with this regard.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Kishore.

ammadairy1

i want same inf

hi kishore,

i wam also lokong for same informatio do u get any inf pls send me
thq
nagineni
ongole

avinash9085

shall we share the information

hi
i am avinash
even i am planing to form a dairy farm in gudivada
in my village if any info known lets share among us.......

abagchi77

dairy farm

Hi!

I have the experience of Uttar Pradesh!
i have visited majority of the offices at district, state level and of course at New Delhi, but it is the state every where..

'If you are serious , start of your own, these governmental agencies, work only on papers, they are ?not interested in serious workers, only meeting their targets!!
regards