Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Queary : Ralted to green house

Register

Click Here!

sandupan

1)I want to set up green house nr ahmedabad,What factors I should consider and what questions should I ask to company setting green house structure?
2) after contacting consultant I am informed that capsicum production shall be 50 ton / acre in a year and current price is 40rs/kg, so I will earn 20lac rupees in a year-May you pls inform what can be average production of capsicum per acre in a year and what can be average selling price?
3) How long does it take to acieve BEP, I am informed by consultant that it takes 1.5 year?

One consultant said me he will provide over priced bill to me to get more subsidy from govt.Can it be true?
Should I rely on him for above things? Kindly advise as I am new in this field.

kirti s

hello sir
Greenhouse pepper production is based on a year long production cycle. Typically, seeding occurs in early to mid October, plants are moved from the nursery into the production greenhouses six weeks later.

cultivate capsicum varieties in 16000 Sq.mt. green house to yield 62 MTA (3 Crops per year) per acre. Thus, the total production will be 250 MTA capsicums per year, at the total project cost of Rs.360.00 lakhs.

affordablegreenhouse@gmail.com

Ashwini

Hello Sir,

Please let us know if you want to cultivate colour(red, yellow, black) capsicums or green capsicums. The green capsicums yield higher than the colour capsicums but do not fetch that high price of Rs.40/kg throughout the year.

If the green house with Fan and Pad System of cooling Design is adopted then you can expect a yield of 62 MTA (3 Crops per year) per acre(area of 16000sq m).

What is the area for which you want to construct greenhouse?? YOu can diversify the crops if you plan to go in for 2 small greenhouses may be 20 guntas each. Please dont rely too much on the over priced bill which the consultant has assured.

Please find out from the consultant and let us know or the agriculture officer in that area know the specifications provided by consultant for the construction of greenhouse and then proceed if you want to claim a subsidy.

Regards
Ashwini

gprao

green house colour capsicum

Hello Sir,

Please let us know if you want to cultivate colour(red, yellow, black) capsicums or green capsicums. The green capsicums yield higher than the colour capsicums but do not fetch that high price of Rs.40/kg throughout the year.

If the green house with Fan and Pad System of cooling Design is adopted then you can expect a yield of 62 MTA (3 Crops per year) per acre(area of 16000sq m).

What is the area for which you want to construct greenhouse?? YOu can diversify the crops if you plan to go in for 2 small greenhouses may be 20 guntas each. Please dont rely too much on the over priced bill which the consultant has assured.

Please find out from the consultant and let us know or the agriculture officer in that area know the specifications provided by consultant for the construction of greenhouse and then proceed if you want to claim a subsidy.

Regards
Ashwini
Resp Madam, per acre it is only 4000 sq mtrs not 16000 sq mtrs.pl clarify. gprao, farmer

gprao

green house colour capsicum

hello sir
Greenhouse pepper production is based on a year long production cycle. Typically, seeding occurs in early to mid October, plants are moved from the nursery into the production greenhouses six weeks later.

cultivate capsicum varieties in 16000 Sq.mt. green house to yield 62 MTA (3 Crops per year) per acre. Thus, the total production will be 250 MTA capsicums per year, at the total project cost of Rs.360.00 lakhs.

affordablegreenhouse@gmail.com
Resp Madam, pl check your above information.you have stated that 62 mta will be produced per acre (3 crops per year).can you inform in detail.Gprao,farmer.

deep63

Poly house Or Green house

What's the difference between the two technology?
For Punjab which is more suitable & what is approximate cost of same for one acre 7 the return in one year?

shrushti

Hitech Floriculture and Horticulture

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Add :-Vishwa Empire Office No .47 ,Baramati ,Dist-Pune Maharashtra .Pin-413102
Email-realagro1@gmail.com / shrushti.hitech@gmail.com 09403967696, 09890769945

Introduction of The Company

Is a organization established to render the service to the respected farmers, a backbone of Indian economy?
The establishment is made after the one year’s continual efforts of promoters & their sister concern in the agriculture & allied field.

We are broadly in the consultation in Hitech Floriculture And Horticulture & Turnkey Project in Poly House Construction for the farmers residing in the Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka Gujarat & Rajasthan Delhi, state, Nepal and Sri lanka to provide various services in the field of agriculture.

We also Supply of Floriculture & Horticulture plants. Manufacture in Soil Application Foliar products for the Agriculture sector, while promoting the organic farming concept. The company has efficient, cost effective products of International standards. The products have been established for their efficacies for over one year. The Company believes in eco-safety, high quality & efficacious products, intensive customer & end user training & consistent after- sale service. We have our registered office at Dist Pune Baramati, Maharashtra.
INTODUCTION OF THE COMPANY

MANAGEMENT & CONSULTATION
Consultant for Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Horticulture and floriculture Development & Maintenance
Develop your farm with innovative ideas with all facilities you deserve w. r. t. horticulture & floriculture development & also get financial assistance from govt. agencies.

Trading of Agriculture input & output
No need to go for hunting at different sources for the agriculture & allied inputs you require & the sale output you want to market. It’s all with. Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development

Project-Wise research in agriculture & allied fields
Want to have idea about economics or want to submit the project report at bank in agriculture & allied fields. Just visit with your requirements.

Contour & irrigation system survey.
Establishment of projects
Establish the Horticulture land development, Turnkey Project in Poly house, Shade house, Net House processing units & provide further technical Support etc.
Erection of project on Turnkey basis from design stage up to final production.
Plantation of selected crop & support to our comprehensive Technical Assistant .

We Provide - - -

Consulting in Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Supply of Cut Flowers Rose , Grebera , Carnation , Pot Anthurium , and Capsicum .
Supply of All type of Plants Like - - -
Dutch Rose Plant Top Grafted & Budding (Natal Briar & Multi Root Stock)
Gerbera , Carnation, Gladiolus, Tube Rose , & Colour Capsicum

We are Import & supply Pot varieties of Anthurium , Phenolopsis ,
Dendrobium, Scherzerianum, Limonium and also supply of Gladiolus Bulb and Lilium Bulb in many varieties.

Develop & supply of Plants like Pomegranate, Grapes, Banana, Guava, Mango, Sapota, Custard Apple, Orange, Lemon , Litchi, Papaya Seed & Strawberry Plants.

Maximum Production of throughout life of plants, plants are made in cool place & imported breeder.

Supplies are also supported by our comprehensive technical assistance.

Green House & Poly House Constuction.
Turnkey project in all Green House, Poly House.

Supply of Pure Organic Neem powder or Pend & Vermi culture compost.

Micronutrients, Amino Acids, Humic Acids, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous, Copper, Boran, Mo, Mn, Magnecium Sulphate, Calcium Nitrate.

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Please feel free contact me if you need further information .
Thanking You !

Ravindra Saste.

editorialteam

1)I want to set up green house nr ahmedabad,What factors I should consider and what questions should I ask to company setting green house structure?
2) after contacting consultant I am informed that capsicum production shall be 50 ton / acre in a year and current price is 40rs/kg, so I will earn 20lac rupees in a year-May you pls inform what can be average production of capsicum per acre in a year and what can be average selling price?
3) How long does it take to acieve BEP, I am informed by consultant that it takes 1.5 year?

One consultant said me he will provide over priced bill to me to get more subsidy from govt.Can it be true?
Should I rely on him for above things? Kindly advise as I am new in this field.
[a] What factors I should consider and what questions should I ask to company setting greenhouse structure?
Ans - (a) The plant population for Color Capsicum is around 12000 plants per acre and each plant if you maintain properly can produces around 5 kg fruits. So in once acre one can get production of 60000 kg.or 60 Tons.

I am informed that capsicum production shall be 50 ton / acre in a year and current price is 40rs/kg, so I will earn 20lac rupees in a year-May you please inform what can be average production of capsicum per acre in a year and what can be average selling price?
Ans (b) Market rate for this also fluctuates as per demand supply ratio in the range of Rs.25/- to 120/- per kg. So your revenue is depends upon the prevailing market rate when you are supply your fruits in market

[c] How long does it take to achieve BEP, I am informed that it takes 1.5 year?
Ans (c) If you get maximum rate your project cost will be recover within 1. 5 years period.

[d] Does government provide the subsidy to set up greenhouse set up? Give the details.
Ans (d) I believe one should set this project as totally commercial viable project and not since government gives subsidy. One has to treat subsidy as bonus

As told by -
Mr. Deshmukh
Grow Tech, Pune

editorialteam

Dear Readers,

Please comment on the statement -

‘Poly house provides much better yields compared to shade nets’

Regards,
Editorial Team

editorialteam

Crucial factors to consider when buying Greenhouse:
1. Types of greenhouse.
2. Area
3. Humidity in our area
4. Crops prevalent in market.

As told by-
Mr. Sanghavi
Esteem Agro & Foods Pvt Ltd or EAFPL

editorialteam

Dear Readers,

Please comment on the statement -

‘Poly house provides much better yields compared to shade nets’

Regards,
Editorial Team
It is true to some extent in Indian context. We need to understand the concept. The popular model of Poly-house in India is covered with plastic on the top and insect net on the side. So definitely it prevents rain from entering the greenhouse. In case of a shade net house (covered with shade net) and Insect net house (structure covered with insect net only) rain can enter to the plant root zone.

If you are talking about absolutely no or less rain fall area you may attain similar results in Poly-house and net house. But if the area in consideration has rain then definitely poly-house is a better option.

In Israel most of the net house cultivation gives exactly the same yield or even better than greenhouse as this is used to grow crops in a very low rain fall area of Arava Desert.

As told by-
Mr. Rajeeb Kumar Roy, CEO
Agriplast Tech India Pvt. Ltd

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Rajeeb Roy,

In your opinion which crops give best results in green house with respect to quality and quantity?

Regards,
Shweta

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Deshmukh,

Hydroponics and aquaponics are being considered as most reliable solutions of farming today. Your comments.

Regards,
Shweta

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Rajeeb Roy,

In your opinion which crops give best results in green house with respect to quality and quantity?

Regards,
Shweta
Some of the popular crops in greenhouses are Roses, Gerbera, carnations, Liliums, capsicum, cherry tomatoes, Tomatoes, herbs like chives, basil, ginger, mint, coriander etc. Strawberries are also very popular internationally but it has still not come to India in a big way.

Shares -
Agriplast Tech India

editorialteam

Dear Mr Rajeeb Roy,

In your opinion how much yield of vegetables, fruits and flowers in an acre of green house can produce?

Regards,
Shweta

editorialteam

Dear Mr Rajeeb Roy,

In your opinion how much yield of vegetables, fruits and flowers in an acre of green house can produce?

Regards,
Shweta
It really depends on many variables like varieties, seasons, soil type and location, quality of grower themselves.

Shares -
Agriplast Tech India

editorialteam

Dear Readers,

Please note this thread is now closed since the Editors are no longer moderating this topic. If you wish to discuss further on this topic please free to contact the members directly via private message or by posting a new topic in the "Q & A" forum.

Regards,
Shweta - Editorial Team