Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Quality Watermelon fruits available in large quantity

Register

Click Here!

ramu1970

Hi !
we are cultivating watermelon near chennai in large quantity. In another 3 months time we will be having nearly around 1000 mts of watermelon. Buyer if any interested can post your willingness here. based on the requirement , arrangement will be made to supply watermelon as per convenience

strunqz

hi

hi..
what would be the exact price to unload it to mumbai. per kg what would be the price.full truck load (5 tonne to 10 tonne)
send me detail pm my email

Last edited by a moderator:

ramu1970

Watermelon fruits

Dear strunqz !

However I wish to say that farmers will effect supply at prevailing market price and transport is your responsibility.
Right now we can ensure premium quality and taste of the watermelon fruit since farmer here cultivate only high quality hybrid watermelon variety of sweetest crop..

However we will help you in every possible way to negotiate price and all in such a way it benefit both producing farmers and buyer, your self.

In this connection Mr.chandramohan,zero eight one eight nine eight one five three zero three, research scholar in Agriculture marketing will help you nrgotiate in your business.

If your terms are found agreeable to our farmers then they will keep cordial relationship with your good self in the years to come also.

Last edited by a moderator: