Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

pvt ltd company for sale.

Register

Click Here!

nairjkv

Limited company registered in kerala as a biotech company is for sale. It does no have any assets and liabalities. If somebody is interested in starting a new one they can use it instead of going for all registration and other documentation procedures. tweet me- nairjkv it is registered as a biotech company.
Pls let me know if u r interested.
Jayakumar V

akmurthy7

ltd co for sale

we are from bangalore and interested to know full details about the company and the price expected etc by mail to my private mail id
regards
murthy

Last edited by a moderator:

packaging1980

I am Intrested To Take up This Project

Limited company registered in kerala as a biotech company is for sale. It does no have any assets and liabalities. If somebody is interested in starting a new one they can use it instead of going for all registration and other documentation procedures. tweet me- nairjkv it is registered as a biotech company.
Jayakumar V
Please Kindly Let Me Know the Details Of The Company Like Place where It is Located In Kerala As iam visiting on 29th of this month to kerala i could have a look at the plant and let me study the feasability of the plant.

kannankara

Sir,
Pl.provide the full details like products now marketing ,price etc in my mail

regards
mathews

anupam75abt

Jayakumar V
dear Sir,

Let me know where it is in kerala, what are the facility is there with the company, which activity company was involved in biotech, feel free to contact me
Regards,

Anupam