Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Pvt loan arrangements on projects...low interest rate!!

Register

Click Here!

townscape

Hallo agriculture entrepreneurs, companies,schools,colleges etc..

Do you want finance on bank interest?minimum 5 Cr....., against collateral security and your project report.If any body interested to avail this services..pls contact:- please send your project in the first mail itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

lakshmi_a

we are wanted small industry loan can arrange

Dear sir,
we are wanted agrobased industry loan you are arrange me pls yours conduct address send me details

bsk1

loan for purchase of land

I am interested in your proposal of taking loans for purchase of land , kindly send details of loan amoumt as i will invest 25 % of the purchase cost (as total cost of land cost is 40 lakhs) agriculture land and balance loan, and mention rates of interst.

regards
shiva kumar

loan to start dairy farm in north india

sir i want to start model dairy farm in uttar pradesh so i needed financial assistance from you .
Please contact..

sanjeevaniagro

finanace for poultry business

Do you want finance on bank interest?minimum 5 Cr....., against collateral security and your project report.If any body interested to avail this services..pls contact:- please send your project in the first mail itself.

We sanjeevani Agrotech seeking investor having capacity to invest 10 Crore (6 Crore initially and balance in two years) for poultry farming. The amount require as five years loan. If interested plese contact me. s kumar

Last edited:

debeshs

loan

I would like to have loan for poultary farm pls. mail me in deatil of requirement

debeshs

I have a great idea for poultry business. if interested plese contact me. s kumar
Kindly mail me your idea in poultary business as I have 1 acre land at Cuttack, Orissa. I would like to start contract farming if possible pls. advice me in detail. Thanks

gursminder

hello sir
i want to open school , investment required is 2cr. for land and building works,location is punjab pl. send complete detail for loan precedure.

thanks & regards
Gs Dhilion

prajupriya

Dear sir i started to sheep farm in mysore karnataka state, pl send complete details, tarm & conditions of loan. Please contact...

hai i am having land & i need loans for agri & animal husbandary so kindly give me details

dr_vivekpatil

Try out http://sites.google.com/site/viveklpm/ for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

sanjeevaniagro

investor required for contract farming

Dear Sir / Madam,

We seeking investors having capacity to invest 10 Cr (5-7 Crore initially and rest within 2 years) for our project poultry faming on contract basis in Maharashtra. The project report is almost completed and will send to you once confirmation from your side.

If interested kindly contact.

best regards

kumar

Last edited: