Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Pure Murrah buffaloes at low price (Avoid cattle broker & purchase directly)

Register

Click Here!

prateekvaish

Dear Sir,
Greetings ! We feel pleasure in introducing ourselves as the most reliable and trusted cattle breeding farm of India. Model Dairy Farm has a rich heritage of more than 30 years in breeding and supplying cows of high productivity and pedigree. In fact, ‘dairy cows’ and Model Dairy are considered synonymous by dairy farmers in India. We have assisted numerous dairy farmers, cattle traders & suppliers, NGOs and cattle breeders with advice, selection and shipment of their Dairy Cows requirement.
We are one of the biggest suppliers of HF, Jersey and crossbreed cows. We have available with us Holstein and Holstein Friesian cross Cows with milk yield capacity of 4500 to 8000 liters in a lactation ( 20 to 40 liters milk per day).
We also specialize in supply of Pure breeds of excellent lactating and pregnant buffaloes of following types:-
 Pure Murrah Buffaloes of excellent body confirmation, Good udder, tightly curled horns, dairy temperament and milk yield capacity of 2000 to 4000 liters in a lactation (10 – 20 kg. per day.)
 Pure Nili Ravi buffaloes with milk yield capacity of 2000 to 3600 liters in a lactation. ( 10 – 18 kg. per day)

All our cows, buffaloes, heifers and bulls are disease free and vaccinated. They all have great tolerance to hot and cold climatic conditions and are regular breeders. Model Dairy Farm’s dairy cows, buffaloes and bulls are Reliable and Simply Superior.
Complete arrangements of transportation of cattle to states of haryana,Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, MP, Rajasthan, Bihar, Orrisa, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Maharashtra and North East States are available. Also the other important features of our livestock and services are:-
1. All animals are vaccinated against FMD and HS.
2. All animals are healthy and genetically superior.
3. Free arrangement of skilled workers to look after the selected cattle of buyer till they are dispatched.
4. Free arrangement of dairy cattle shed for safety and comfort of selected cattle till they are dispatched.
5. Free arrangement of Veterinary supervision by a senior and qualified veterinarian for all the selected cattle till they are dispatched.
6. Pre-vaccination against FMD and HS can be done on request.
7. Arrangement of Transport of cattle at most economical cost.
8. Help in filing application for Export permit issued by the Government on behalf of customer.
9. Arrangement of customized Tagging of all the selected cattle.
10. Arrangement of skilled workers to accompany the cattle during transit.
11. Free guidance regarding nutrition, breeding, fodder management, cattle housing and animal health management.
12. 365 day call – center / helpline for advice/ guidance.
13. FREE TRANSIT INSURANCE OF CATTLE*
All the Holstein cows are Functional Type- “good feet and good udders”. For more information feel free to call at 09936286478 or 09936296361 & visit us on Model Dairy Farm

Thanks and regards,
Prateek Vaish
Vice President Operations
Model Dairy Farm, Naramau, G.T.Road, Kanpur-209217
Phones : 09936286478
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com

rrshiny

Dear Sir,
Greetings ! We feel pleasure in introducing ourselves as the most reliable and trusted cattle breeding farm of India. Model Dairy Farm has a rich heritage of more than 30 years in breeding and supplying cows of high productivity and pedigree. In fact, ‘dairy cows’ and Model Dairy are considered synonymous by dairy farmers in India. We have assisted numerous dairy farmers, cattle traders & suppliers, NGOs and cattle breeders with advice, selection and shipment of their Dairy Cows requirement.
We are one of the biggest suppliers of HF, Jersey and crossbreed cows. We have available with us Holstein and Holstein Friesian cross Cows with milk yield capacity of 4500 to 8000 liters in a lactation ( 20 to 40 liters milk per day).
We also specialize in supply of Pure breeds of excellent lactating and pregnant buffaloes of following types:-
 Pure Murrah Buffaloes of excellent body confirmation, Good udder, tightly curled horns, dairy temperament and milk yield capacity of 2000 to 4000 liters in a lactation (10 – 20 kg. per day.)
 Pure Nili Ravi buffaloes with milk yield capacity of 2000 to 3600 liters in a lactation. ( 10 – 18 kg. per day)

All our cows, buffaloes, heifers and bulls are disease free and vaccinated. They all have great tolerance to hot and cold climatic conditions and are regular breeders. Model Dairy Farm’s dairy cows, buffaloes and bulls are Reliable and Simply Superior.
Complete arrangements of transportation of cattle to states of haryana,Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, MP, Rajasthan, Bihar, Orrisa, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Maharashtra and North East States are available. Also the other important features of our livestock and services are:-
1. All animals are vaccinated against FMD and HS.
2. All animals are healthy and genetically superior.
3. Free arrangement of skilled workers to look after the selected cattle of buyer till they are dispatched.
4. Free arrangement of dairy cattle shed for safety and comfort of selected cattle till they are dispatched.
5. Free arrangement of Veterinary supervision by a senior and qualified veterinarian for all the selected cattle till they are dispatched.
6. Pre-vaccination against FMD and HS can be done on request.
7. Arrangement of Transport of cattle at most economical cost.
8. Help in filing application for Export permit issued by the Government on behalf of customer.
9. Arrangement of customized Tagging of all the selected cattle.
10. Arrangement of skilled workers to accompany the cattle during transit.
11. Free guidance regarding nutrition, breeding, fodder management, cattle housing and animal health management.
12. 365 day call – center / helpline for advice/ guidance.
13. FREE TRANSIT INSURANCE OF CATTLE*
All the Holstein cows are Functional Type- “good feet and good udders”. For more information feel free to call at 09936286478 or 09936296361 & visit us on Model Dairy Farm

Thanks and regards,
Prateek Vaish
Vice President Operations
Model Dairy Farm, Naramau, G.T.Road, Kanpur-209217
Phones : 09936286478
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com

Hi Sir,
I would like to start a dairy with 10-12 animals in my village.Which is the best choice among Murrah,Mehsana and Surthi.I am from telangana(Adilabad) which one is suitable for climatic conditions.

Can i go with 5 murrah and 5 mehsaa or 5 Surthi,is it good..?

Pls provide me the cost of Murrah bufallow which yeilding 10 -20 ltrs.

Pls provide me the details.....

mansoor iiii

Hi sir I want Murray buffalo age 1 year old but its breed is pure and my perpouse is to get milk .we have 5 buffalo now so I try that I have a good breed of buffalo but I can't find so I search in internet and now I msg you plz tell me the rate par payr muhabat k shat.
Regard,
Mirza Mansoor Baig

sriharshitha

What is the rate of one murre buffallo?is that suitable for telangana state peddapally district?if you can give me the buffallo health and valuevation certificate?ple reply me and also tell me what is vehicle rent from there

parvana

I am ashok from haryana sir i help u for provide u best murrah buffaloes with range in 95000 thousand which give 18ltr milk per day so plz contact on 8901074330.haryana in jind district near a small village

parvana

Hlo sir am ashok from haryana in jind district in a small village nehra dairy farm,plz contact sir 8901074330

parvana

Nehra dairy farm

Hlo every one am ashok from haryana in jind distt, plz contact for best murrah buffalos .8901074330