Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Pure Honey

Register

Click Here!

warsiss

Dear Friends,

Pure honey (mostly of mango orchard) is available in bulk. Available quantity is 500 kg. Price very attractive. Bulk / retail buyers contact at the earliest. Please post your querries in this forum for others to learn.

With regards.
Warsi

Please quote the price for 100kg needed in Mumbai. Is this honey certified?

Regards!

Ketan Narendra Panchal.

Dear Friends,

Pure honey (mostly of mango orchard) is available in bulk. Available quantity is 500 kg. Price very attractive. Bulk / retail buyers contact at the earliest. Please post your querries in this forum for others to learn.

With regards.
Warsi

kuki

honey

Kindly give specificatons,location and price to Delhi.Also certification
regards
mrs ravindran

masoodumar

Wanted Honey

We are a marketing company based in delhi please send us your rates and specification at the above mail. Regards
Masood Umar

Last edited by a moderator:

warsiss

Dear Mr. Logesh, Mr. DCS37, Mr. Ketan, Mr. Masood & Mrs. Ravindran;

Thank you for your interest. Let me first brief you all about the origin of this honey. A friend of mine is a Social Scientist, who has faciltated the rural landless farmers to from groups. These groups were sent to Pune for training in beekeeping. After training these groups have started beeking as a major source of livelihood. These groups are based in 4 districts around Lucknow – which is a mango growing belt. This year the total produce was 4350kg. Out of 500 kg mentioned in my earlier post 300 kg has already been sold and now 200 kg is only left. This year my friend envisages a production of 10,000kg by April 2013.
As for the price –
For retail buyers (upto 5kg) – Rs 200.00
For bulk buyers (upto 50kg) – Rs. 150.00 (packaging & transport extra as per actual)
For bulk buyers (above 50kg) – Rs. 125.00 (packaging & transport extra as per actual)

My Social Scientist friend believes in quality & sustained relationship and has instructed me to communicate that bulk buyers to be sent free sample first for the testing and then only sent rest of their quantity. Interested bulk buyers can come down to Lucknow to collect the honey in person if they want or post their contact number for further details.

With regards,
Warsi

anirhas

Hello Warsi ,
We are ESHA ORGANIC located in Pune . We trade in organic products . We are interested in buying your honey upto 50 kg this season . Will buy 100+ in upcoming season . Would like to try out your samples .
Please contact me
Regards,
Swapnil

Last edited by a moderator: