Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Purchase of high yielding buffaloes

Register

Click Here!

anandsingh

Hi,

I want to purchase 20 high yielding breeds of buffalo ( preferrably murrah). I wanna start dairy farm in Alwar ( rajasthan). Please provide me with quotation.

Cheers,
Anand Singh
Please contact......

Last edited by a moderator:

kirti s

Dear sir,

Dear sir,
MP is the origin of Murraha buffaloes for details pls visit near by vetenary dept.

Regards

Kirti s

deepakkhurana24

Dear Anand,We are the leading breeders and suppliers of Murrah Buffaloes from Rohtak which also the breeding tract of Murrah buffaloes.Murrah is basically found in haryana,Punjab, Delhi.But basic districts now are Rohtak,Jind & Hissar.We assure you to supply highly pedigreed animals.Pl let us know as to what daily yield and which lectation animals u are looking for to enable us to send u the rates.You can get in touch on E Mail deepakkhurana24@rediffmail.com or 09215640054, KHURANA DAIRY FARM, Deepak Khurana.

deepakkhurana24

Dear Kirti, May I correct you by saying it is HARYANA,PUNJAB &DELHI which the breeding tract for Murrah Buffaloes and not MP.Regards, Deepak Khurana.

nirubiotech

Dear Deepakr,

I am Niranjan from mysore and intrestted in diary farming

Now planning to buy murrah buffalos . pls send me about the distrubutor & rate,Please contact......
Thanks
Niranjan

vishnu121

expenses of feed per cow

deepak khurana sir, i have 6 acres of land in karnataka near bangalore.
i want to start a dairy farm.
pls suggest me with how many cows and which cows to start with.
and even i want know that what would be the expenses for feed and maintainance for 50 cows per month in rupees.
pls give me an rough figure that how much milk can i get from 50 cows from both hf and jersy 25 each.

deepakkhurana24

FIRSTLY MILK YIELD WILL DEPEND UPON WHAT TYPE OF COWS YOU HAVE PURCHASED,HOWEVER YOU SHOULD PLAN TO GET CROSSBRED COWS YIELDING BETWEEN 20TO 30 KGS,FEEDIS GIVEN BASED ON MILK YIELD OF EACH ANIMAL.AS A ROUGH GUIDE THERE ARE THREE TYPES OF FEEDING ONE,FEED DURING MILKIG PERIOD,TWO FEED DURING DRY PERIOD, THIRDLY BEFORE CALVING.SIMMILARLY FEED FOR CALVES AT DIFFERENT AGES.NORMALLY A COW IS FED ABOUT 2TO 3 KGS FOR BODY MAINTAINENCE AND 50 PERCENT WEIGHT OF MILK YIELD ie A COW GIVIND 20 LTRS OF MILK SHOULD BE FED 10 TO 13 KGS OF FEEDIN A DAY,IF GREEN IS ALSO BEING GIVEN 10 KGS OF GREEN IS EQUIVALENT TO 1.5 KGS OF CONCENTRATE,COW REQUIRES 15TO 20 KGS OF GREEN A DAY.

ppnair

purchase 20 high yielding breeds of buffalo & cows

urgently required

I want to purchase 20 high yielding breeds of buffalo & cows.our dairy farm is in Cochin kerala.Please provide me with quotation as soon as possible.
more over pl.mentioned the age & no.of delivery completed.

WITH KIND REGARDS,
PRASANTH P NAIR
E.DIRECTOR

prateekvaish

It is true that the best dairy buffaloes like Murrah and Nili Ravi are found in India but all the dairy farmers in India know that they are not easily available and the reliability of animal and its true potential are often hard to guess before purchase of animal. We specialize in supply of Pure breeds of excellent lactating and pregnant buffaloes of following types:-
 Pure Murrah Buffaloes of excellent body confirmation, Good udder, tightly curled horns, dairy temperament and milk yield capacity of 2000 to 4000 liters in a lactation (10 – 20 kg. per day.)
 Pure Nili Ravi buffaloes with milk yield capacity of 2000 to 3600 liters in a lactation. ( 10 – 18 kg. per day)
e believe in not only meeting but also in exeeding customer expectations. All our animals are healthy, vaccinated, genetically superior and of high pedigree and productivity. Also, our farm has been rated as the best breeding farm in the state by the state government and we have a dedicated murrah breeding and research center. Our Prices are competitive and services are unmatched.

Our services include :-
1. Obtaining export permit from the government for legitimate transport of cattle from farm to your place.
2. Arrangement of skilled manpower to accompany the cattle during transit.
3. Pre vaccination of all the selected cattle against FMD and HS.
4. Preparation of Health certificate of all cattle by a competent and authorized person.
5. arrangement of transport.
6. Arrangement of Transit Insurance of Cattle (if desired)

In case of any clarification feel free to call me at 09936286478

Thanx and regards,

Prateek
Model Dairy Farm,
Naramau, G.T. road, Kanpur – 209217 (India)
Phone: 09936286478 , 09936296361.
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com
visit us on web : Model Dairy Farm | dairy cattle, hf cow, jersey cow, sahiwal cow, cross breed cow, murrah buffalo, hf buffalo, hf bull, murrah bull, farm fresh products, cow ghee, paneer, khoa, curd, milk badam, organic basmati rice, cattle feed, farm yard manure, c