Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Proposal for contract farming

Register

Click Here!

emco

We have approximately 1000 acres of industrial land in Nagpur, Maharashtra wherein we are interested in leasing out land for contract farming. The idea is to provide Land to a credible company who would provide a fixed annuity to us and carry out all activities including farming itself. Please let us know what all information you would be needed to carry out this activity. We also request you to send us your company credential for the same.

Poonam Pawar

Last edited by a moderator:

praval

We have approximately 1000 acres of industrial land in Nagpur, Maharashtra wherein we are interested in leasing out land for contract farming. The idea is to provide Land to a credible company who would provide a fixed annuity to us and carry out all activities including farming itself. Please let us know what all information you would be needed to carry out this activity. We also request you to send us your company credential for the same.

Poonam Pawar
Dear Poonam,

With ref. to your offer regarding leasing out 1000 acres land aty Nagpur, I would like to share some basic details regarding the same.
(1) I am a District Forest Officer at Himatnagar (Gujarat), in service since last 35 years.
(2) At present, my son is running a contract farming here in Gujarat, on approx. 150 acres since last four years.
(3) In October-2016, I am also getting retired from service and am prepared to join with my son.
(4) Right now, we are cultivating regular agricultural crops, but this year we have planted Drumsticks (Shevga) over approx. 85 acres. Our target is 2000 to 2500 acres over an year.
(5) Along with drumstick, we are planning to raise medicinal and aromatic crops also, with a view to develop an export market for the same.
(6) We have targetted processing and value addition projects too, with a view to get better rates and markets all over the world.
(7) If we can get 500 to 1000 acres of land at a single place, it will be easy for us to raise all the crops at one place only, which will reduce our over heads and hurdels.
(8) I would like to know about the location and availability of road, electricity, water, borewells etc. If you can send all these details, things can be worked out.
(9) If the written legal contract can be made between us for a longer period, i. e. 10 to 15 years, you also will be properly benifitted in terms of leasing amount per acre per year
(9) Instead of leasing, if you are ready to join with us as a partner, we are ready to put our experience on your land.

You can contect me,

PRAKASH RAVAL,
Dy. Conservator of Forests,
Sabarkantha (South) Forest Division,
Himatnagar.
email: prakashravaldcf@gmail.com
Mobile: 09978136630.

Thanking you,
Prakash.

sanjay rana

I am intrested in contract farming

Dear,
Iam intrested in contract farming for your 1000 acre. we are a well setteled co.in this business from long time. If you are realy intrested for this pls send your fully detail about your land,water,electricity,road &farming condition.

deep_11

Dear Poonam,

With ref. to your offer regarding leasing out 1000 acres land aty Nagpur, I would like to share some basic details regarding the same.
(1) I am a District Forest Officer at Himatnagar (Gujarat), in service since last 35 years.
(2) At present, my son is running a contract farming here in Gujarat, on approx. 150 acres since last four years.
(3) In October-2016, I am also getting retired from service and am prepared to join with my son.
(4) Right now, we are cultivating regular agricultural crops, but this year we have planted Drumsticks (Shevga) over approx. 85 acres. Our target is 2000 to 2500 acres over an year.
(5) Along with drumstick, we are planning to raise medicinal and aromatic crops also, with a view to develop an export market for the same.
(6) We have targetted processing and value addition projects too, with a view to get better rates and markets all over the world.
(7) If we can get 500 to 1000 acres of land at a single place, it will be easy for us to raise all the crops at one place only, which will reduce our over heads and hurdels.
(8) I would like to know about the location and availability of road, electricity, water, borewells etc. If you can send all these details, things can be worked out.
(9) If the written legal contract can be made between us for a longer period, i. e. 10 to 15 years, you also will be properly benifitted in terms of leasing amount per acre per year
(9) Instead of leasing, if you are ready to join with us as a partner, we are ready to put our experience on your land.

You can contect me,

PRAKASH RAVAL,
Dy. Conservator of Forests,
Sabarkantha (South) Forest Division,
Himatnagar.
email: prakashravaldcf@gmail.com
Mobile: 09978136630.

Thanking you,
Prakash.
I am a farmer from Punjab and am interested in leasing your lands for contract farming. I want to know description of the land with water information.