Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

project report

Register

Click Here!

nisarga

dear sir/madam
i require the full information about dairy industery with minimum 50 animals. so. plz send a project report.
Thank u

alchemistjk

project reports

We prepare Detailed project reports of all agro and food industry. for further please send private massage to me

dear sir/madam
i require the full information about dairy industery with minimum 50 animals. so. plz send a project report.
Thank u

sampadafarms

We prepare all DPRs_Sampada Farms & Consultants

dear sir/madam
Thank u
Dear Nisarga,

We prepare Detailed Project Reports, which can be approved by all nationalised and private banks. Please send us a detail proposal with your proposed project expectations to sampadafarms@gmail.com On receipt of the mail from your end, we will send our quotation to prepare a Detailed Project Report for your proposed dairy farm with all the details.

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consultants
HYDERABAD - 500 003. A. P.

NOTE: We prepare all types of project reports for the proposed agriculture, horticulture, sheep and goat farms, cold storages, pack houses and food processing industries.

n4u_nit

Hi, I can Help You...

Hi,

I can provide you whole details that you want.

for that I need some details from you, so contact me
bye

dear sir/madam
Thank u

Last edited by a moderator: