Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Project report wanted

Register

Click Here!

ch1rukr1s

Dear All ,

I am Dr Rajesh , I have been member for a long time , this is my first time starting a thread.

I have about 20 acres of land in the border of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka , this is my ancestral property, surrounded by many villages and help local people to get them employment with all benefits.

I am planning to start poultry,i mean layers that is for eggs for which i like to keep nearly 30000 to 35000 chicks(roasters).My land has water source, electricity and road to apporach,at the same time i have got some cultivation happening.

I would like to know if anybody help me in regarding to get a project report which i have mentioned above,project report includes information about infrastructure,planning,finance,workforce,budget,bank assistance availbility and subsidy.Please do help me in this matter which will be greatly appreciated.Thanking you all.....Raj

arun21

Project Report for poultry

For poultry -

1) whether you want to start broiler or layer

All the technical & economic details required by you and financing bank will be covered in Detailed Project Report.

Please note that subsidy of 25 % is available from central govt. for projects up to 5000 birds only.

mail for more details

Arun D Tamanvar

Last edited by a moderator:

venuleena

Project report on Poultry

mail for more details

Arun D Tamanvar[/QUOTE]

Dear Mr Arun,

I am looking for a project report for a poultry farm in about 1 Acre of land. Water is available locally. Please let meknow ur mail ID so that we can interact further on this. Yes I would like to avail the subsidies available.

regards

Venu

Last edited by a moderator:

ch1rukr1s

hello Arun, Thanks for you reply it for layers, don't worry about the subsidy , am keen on the project , please tell me cost. also if you have a personal calling numbers or email please do give it.

ch1rukr1s

Hello Manoj Singh , thanks am for your reply. am happy to get a project reports for layers , pease tell me the cost and what details will be provided on the project report.