Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Advertising Project Report on Biomass Pellet/ Briquette Plant

Register

Click Here!

Dear Friends,

Wish you all a Happy & Prosperous New Year 2014.

We are ESCO accredited by BEE, Government of India and actively involved in energy efficiency and renewable energy field since 1995 under the leadership of Mr. Pramod Hati, who is an electrical engineer with 20 years experience. We are rated as Grade-3 ESCO by CARE Ratings and approved energy consultant in many State Governments.

We are rendering our services for promoting/ setting up agriculture based renewable energy projects like biomass pellet plant, biomass briquette plant, energy grass based biogas bottling plant and energy grass based biogas power projects.

We will render our services from plantation to production of final products on turnkey basis. We can design, engineering, preparing DPR & all technical reports, liaison with different departments, and for approval of loan & subsidy.

For Biomass Pellet / Briquette plant, we will buy back the entire production for our industrial clients for their uses in their process. We are in O&M services for biomass boiler to our existing clients who has replaced their Furnace Oil Boiler with Biomass Pellet/ Briquette Boiler with our consultancy services. So the entrepreneur need not necessary to promote/ market their produces. We will do that job for your proposed biomass pellet/ briquette plant.

If anybody is interested, please contact us to our mail id: krishnaenergy[a]gmail.com.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati
Krishna Engineers & Consultants

Project Report on Biomass Pellet

Dear Sir,

Now we are planning to focus in promotion of the biomass fuel pellet/ briquette and hence we are charging a reasonable consultancy fees for preparing bankable project report on biomass pellet. We are also supplying small capacity (100kg/hr to 500kg/hr) biomass fuel pellet plant & machinery.

If anybody is interested for obtaining bankable project report, please send email to our mail id: krishnaenergy(a)gmail(dot)com stating details about your proposed plant. Please send the following information to enable us to calculate the project cost and other data for your proposed plant.

1. Types of biomass
2. Cost of biomass per ton including transportation and labor
3. Availability throughout the year
4. What is your capacity of the plant
5. Availability of three phase power

The charges for preparing for project report for up to 500kg/hr is Rs.11030/- and above it Rs.28090/-. These charges are included service tax @12.36%. We can also market the product in your region to our industrial clients.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati

hi sir
i am interested biomass pellets,
pls tell send me Detail,
pls send me mail id anjisaritha@gmail.com
your contact number
thank you sir
s.anji

Project Report on Biomass Pellet

Dear Friends,

Now we are supplying the smallest size biomass pellet machine of 50-100kg/hr capacity along with all technical know how and training for operation & maintenance. The cost of this pellet machine and required size grinder will be Rs.400,000/-. The power requirement is less than 10KW and hence there will be no problem to get three phase electricity connection. One person can manage the production, if dusty biomass will be fed. Otherwise another person will be required for grinder operation. The profit margin will be Rs.25000/- per month after all expenses. The ROI will be 60%-75%. For profile of this size pellet plant, please ask us along with detail description about your proposed project like types and size of biomass, moisture contained, availability of the different biomass throughout the year (season wise), location, complete address, arrangement of funds about Rs.500,000 including civil cost. You can contact us at our mail id: krishnaenergy(A)gmail.com

Regards.
Pramod Hati

senthkuma

Hello

I would like to start a Biomass Briquette plant. I would appreciate if you could provide me a consultancy service for the same. kindly contact me on below email to proceed further.
eMail : senthkuma@yahoo.com

Senthil Kumar

ashish_sanchi

knowing abt biomass pellet

Dear Friends,

Now we are supplying the smallest size biomass pellet machine of 50-100kg/hr capacity along with all technical know how and training for operation & maintenance. The cost of this pellet machine and required size grinder will be Rs.400,000/-. The power requirement is less than 10KW and hence there will be nfrom bhopal problem to get three phase electricity connection. One person can manage the production, if dusty biomass will be fed. Otherwise another person will be required for grinder operation. The profit margin will be Rs.25000/- per month after all expenses. The ROI will be 60%-75%. For profile of this size pellet plant, please ask us along with detail description about your proposed project like types and size of biomass, moisture contained, availability of the different biomass throughout the year (season wise), location, complete address, arrangement of funds about Rs.500,000 including civil cost. You can contact us at our mail id: krishnaenergy(A)gmail.com

Regards.
Pramod Hati
sir

i live in mp around 70 km from bhopal m.p.

i live the area where main crop is rice, soyabean, and wheat,
is there this is cost effective
if yes plz send details on ashish_sanchi@yahoo.com
regards
ashish

pallavarambabu

500kg per hour brequette pelt plant.iam interested and require consultancy in this re

Dear Sir,

Now we are planning to focus in promotion of the biomass fuel pellet/ briquette and hence we are charging a reasonable consultancy fees for preparing bankable project report on biomass pellet. We are also supplying small capacity (100kg/hr to 500kg/hr) biomass fuel pellet plant & machinery.

If anybody is interested for obtaining bankable project report, please send email to our mail id: krishnaenergy(a)gmail(dot)com stating details about your proposed plant. Please send the following information to enable us to calculate the project cost and other data for your proposed plant.

1. Types of biomass
2. Cost of biomass per ton including transportation and labor
3. Availability throughout the year
4. What is your capacity of the plant
5. Availability of three phase power

The charges for preparing for project report for up to 500kg/hr is Rs.11030/- and above it Rs.28090/-. These charges are included service tax @12.36%. We can also market the product in your region to our industrial clients.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati
dear sir,
iam planning to start a brequette pelt manufacturing plant of capacity 500kg per hour.i require your consultancy in this regard
please send your details to rajbushan31@gmail.com my mobile number is 9343154732.
thank you,
vittalram.