Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

project report for dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

sunder143

sir,
I want fullproject report for dairy farm with 10 15 animals i.e buffellos.and also how to get loan for this project please send me the full details.

eiribooks

We provide project report for dairy farm and other agro replated reports

Engineers India Research Institute (EIRI) is a pioneer industrial consultant working over 28 years in preparation of Project Reports,Market Survey cum Detailed Techno Economic Feasibility Reports, Market Survey Reports and Practical Project Execution. Apart from these, EIRI is also known for Industrial Process Technology Books and Trade Directories with Liasioning Services.

EIRI services are:

1. Detailed Feasibility Reports
2. New Project Identification
3. Project Feasibility and Market Study
4. Identification of Lucrative Industrial Project Opportunities
5. Preparation of Project Profiles / Pre-Investment and Detailed Feasibility Studies,
6. Market Surveys / Studies, Market Survey Cum Detailed Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports
7. Project Reports in CD Roms
8. Identification of Plant /Process/Machinery and Equipment, Industrial General Guidance for setting up new industrial projects.

Kindly provide your contact number so that we can provide more details on the same.

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.

Services Offered
We offer a wide assortment of services to our clients which range from consultancy to project reports and from market study to feasibility reports for our clients. Our comprehensive range of services comprises of Industrial Consultancy, rubber industry projects, IT industry projects, Project Management Consultancy, Hi - Tech Projects Industrial Reports, Detailed Feasibility Reports, New Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Lucrative Industrial Project, Preparation of Project Profiles, Market Surveys / Studies, Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports, Project Reports in CD Roms and Identification of Plant /Process/Machinery.

Some of the salient features of our services offered includes the following:

* Reliable
* Timely Executable
* Accuracy in Information
* Client Friendly

Recipient of Udyog Rattan Award : EIRI has been awarded with the Udyog Rattan Award in 1996 for the excellence job served to the nation.

r_thammanaveni

Hi,

Iam raju from karimnagar dist Andhra pradesh.
iam also planning for seting up a small dairy farm with 10 buffaloes/cows.

Plz kindly forward the Project report details
Thanks&Regards.
Raju.
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

sasiraam

green house

sir,
I want fullproject report for dairy farm with 100 animals i.e cows &buffellos.and also how to get loan for this project please send me the full details.

srs_amol

please call

please let me Project repot for 10 buffelos and 10 HF cows for dairy farming

Amol
Please contact..

dineshbabu2010

Project - Dairy farming

Hi

Can any one share the project details / Project report with me. I do looking for all the details for dairy farming

Please contact..
Thanks
Dinesh

kantharajukk

Dear Sir,

If you have any DPR for goat farming please send which will help me to plan goat farming and to contact you for further assistance.

Regards
Kantharaju K K

dr_vivekpatil

Try out for a Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs
Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

dr_vivekpatil

sir,
I want fullproject report for dairy farm with 100 animals i.e cows &buffellos.and also how to get loan for this project please send me the full details.

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

Instructions for downloading online Project Report:-

1. Visit the site through above-mentioned link.
2. For 2-20 cows, select "Small-scale"
3. For 20-500 cows, select, "Large-scale"
4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
5. Press TAB to easily shift to the next field.
6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
7. Click on 'Submit' at the end of the form.
8. Wait till the message 'Please click on view Project Report' appears.
9. Click on 'View Project Report' link at the top of the page.
10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread in order to facilitate improvements and encourage other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

mohangowda04

sir,
I want fullproject report for dairy farm with 10 15 animals i.e buffellos.and also how to get loan for this project please send me the full details.
Hi sir I want full project report for dairy farm for large scale i am planning to do wit 100cows by 4 batchs each batch cointain 25 cows how to get loan for this project please send me the full details. it will be great full help for me

dr_vivekpatil

Hi sir I want full project report for dairy farm for large scale i am planning to do wit 100cows by 4 batchs each batch cointain 25 cows how to get loan for this project please send me the full details. it will be great full help for me
Please follow the instructions mentioned in the previous post for large-scale dairy farm. Large Scale.

As per the norms, 100 cows are automatically divided into two batches of 50 each, purchased 6 months apart in order to ensure uniformity of milk yield at all times. 4 batches may not be necessary, and would be cumbersome to manage.

You can generate the Project Report using figures known to you, download the Project Report as PDF, discuss the same with your banker or nearby veterinary doctor for details about local prices, and re-enter the modified data on the site to get a revised Project Report.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

mohangowda04

Thanx a lot sir. one more help from you i need a conformation about the space for 100cows if you provide that will be great full to me...

Last edited:

reethu123

Try out for a Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs
Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

Pls send me the complete project report for 10 to 20 buffelows.With feeding and cultivation details.

dr_vivekpatil

Space requirements for dairy cows

Thanx a lot sir. one more help from you i need a conformation about the space for 100cows if you provide that will be great full to me...
Dear Sir,

Each cow needs approx. 40 sq. ft. standing space. However, additional space is needed for passages, feed mangers, store rooms etc. The approx. total requirement is mentioned in the Project Report in side heading 'B' as "Covered area required for each animal under loose housing including storage area (sq.ft.)"

Detailed construction plans for dairy houses will be uploaded in a few days.

Kindly check back then.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

sujeendra05

Dairy Information

Dear sir,
where you are planning to start dairy farm? and which type of breed you want , that you have to clarify.you please contact

goushalabiz

We are setting up system of dairy farming consisting 10-200 cows along with Milk Processing Unit. Our work is not just providing project report. Rather we are working to set up the holistic system for Milk Production, Milk Processing, Marketing Linkage, Bank Finance, Fodder Supply and Support Services including Veterinary Doctors. You can start with us provided you have enough land for green fodder cultivation and collateral for bank loan. Gradually we will work for setting up the system in your area with the help of local banks. For detail mail me

sreedna

I have Dairy farm Project report

I have dairy farm project with me for 50 cows.
Regards,
Naidu
Please contact...