Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Project report available

Register

Click Here!

viru5

My name is Viral and I am interested in setting up an agro-processing unit in either Gujarat or Maharashtra, so, if you have a good project report then please send me more information regarding the same at viru5bheda. I have created the id in Yahoomail.

bsm_ggrc

Hi dear Sir
I required Diary farming project report for loan process.
kindly send me a formate of Dairy farming project as early as possible
thanking you
BHarat Makwana

dr_vivekpatil

Try out for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

Last edited by a moderator:

dhamsgandhi123

Stevia

Stevia Cultivation
Description:
Stevia

Latin name : STEVIA REBAUDIANA
Family : Chrysanthemum
Common Name : Stevia
Parts Used : Leaves

Introduction :
Stevia leaves have functional and sensory properties superior to those of many other high potency sweeteners. Stevia is likely to become a major source of high potency sweetener for the growing natural food market in the future. Although Stevia can be helpful to anyone, there are certain groups who are more likely to benefit from its remarkable sweetening potential. These include diabetics, those interested in decreasing caloric intake, and children.

Plant Description :
Stevia rebaudiana is a small perennial growing up to 65-80 cm tall, with sessile, oppositely arranged leaves. Different species of Stevia contain several potential sweetening compounds, with Stevia rebaudiana being the sweetest of all. Stevia is a semi-humid subtropical plant that can be grown easily like any other vegetable crop even in the kitchen garden. The soil should be in the pH range of 6.5- 7.5; well-drained red soil and sandy loam soil. Saline soils should be avoided to cultivate this plant.

Distribution :
Stevia is been successfully cultivated in the recent years at many areas of Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Kerela, Tamil Nadu and Orissa. The increasing demands for natural sweeteners have driven the farmers in India for Stevia cultivation in large scale.

Chemical composition :
Diterpene Glycoside is the group of natural sweeteners that have been extracted from Stevia. The leaves of wild Stevia plants contain 0.3 % dulcoside, 0.6% rebaudioside C, 3.8 % rebaudioside A and 9.1 % stevioside.

Uses of Stevia :
Stevia is safe for diabetics, as it does, not affect blood sugar levels.
Stevia does not have the neurological or renal side effects of some of the artificial sweeteners.
Stevia possess anti-fungal and anti-bacterial property also in addition to its other versatile uses. It can be safely used in herbal medicines, tonics for diabetic patients and also in the daily usage products like mouthwashes, and tooth pastes.
Mild Stevia leaf tea offers excellent relief for an upset stomach
Brief Investment Strategy:

100 KGS OF STEVIA EXTRACT CAN BE PROCESSED INTO 8-12 KGS OF FINAL PRODUCT ( WHITE SUGAR)
WHICH IS 8-12%, THE FINAL PRODUCT IS CALLED "STEVIOCIDES".

Cost per acre

( expenses such as land, irrigation, plants, plantation cost, natural manure, labour cost, bore well cost, processing machine cost & Misce cost)

Rs.2.10 lacs per acre (one time cost)

Rs.0.50 lac per acre/year (recurring cost per year)

Yield from Each Acre: 3600 kg / year / acre

Total Produce per acre per year in Rupees: 3600 x 70 = Rs.2.52 lacs

For First year,
Profit per 1 acres per year in Rupees: Rs.2.52 lacs –2.10 lac = 0.42 lacs
From Second Year onwards,
Profit per 1 acres per year in Rupees: Rs.2.52 lacs – 0. 50 lac = 2.02 lacs

Minimum Investment Required: 5 acres & above

Kind Regards.
Dharmesh S. Gandhi
Please contact...

dr_vivekpatil

Try out http://sites.google.com/site/viveklpm/ for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

boddujagan

Please give me the details

Dear Sir,

Can you please give the detailed project reports u have.

Thanks
Jagan
Please contact..

microman

stevia egyptian company

we are agriculture company from Egypt, i want indian companies that able to do contract farming abroad in egypt. thank for your cooperation.

Hany Abd –ElHameed Wanas
Please contact..

mohangowda04

Hi sir i am mohan i am planning to stat dairy form in lagre scale of 100 cows so i need a poject report & its in batch wise each batch cointain 25cows in 4 bath... so plsz provide me ful details of it... It will be help full for me...

dr_vivekpatil

Download free, bankable dairy farm project report

Hi dear Sir
I required Diary farming project report for loan process.
kindly send me a formate of Dairy farming project as early as possible
thanking you
BHarat Makwana

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

Instructions for downloading online Project Report:-

1. Visit the site through above-mentioned link.
2. For 2-20 cows, select "Small-scale"
3. For 20-500 cows, select, "Large-scale"
4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
5. Press TAB to easily shift to the next field.
6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
7. Click on 'Submit' at the end of the form.
8. Wait till the message 'Please click on view Project Report' appears.
9. Click on 'View Project Report' link at the top of the page.
10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread in order to facilitate improvements and encourage other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

chitra33

hi,
Can you send me by email all list you have and i will choose mine. . asap. Thank you.

chitra33

Hi.
I am interesting in agri field.can you send me the detail of your project you have.Then i will choose mine,you send it to my email asap..

amulu_25dec

need Project Report for Sandalawood Cultivation for wholesale investors

Dear Sir,

We would like to hve a Project Report for the Wholesale Investors in the field of Sandal Wood Cultivation. If you give a few guidlines also that will be adequate to proceed further for us. kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

Regards,

Amulu