Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Project Funding Amount : USD 10 Million to USD 5 Billion

Register

Click Here!

bgsblc

Dear Sir/MA
We are Providers of all types of BG and MTN with the best workable procedures. Our BG ranges from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirmation), MT103/23, MT103 (Both can be one way confirmation and two way confirmation) in USD and EUROS. Issuing Bank ranges from Top world 25 banks with face value ranging from 5M EUROS/USD to IB EUROS/USD

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and cases to our attention and in complete confidence we will work together for the benefits of all parties involve

Thank you..
Jasim Omar
For further inquiries:

Last edited by a moderator:

mikhail

i need BG / sblc lease

espected sir, i have seen your add in Agricultureinformation .com regarding BG / Sblc i need funding for my Dairy & goat farming project please send details to my email id or contact +91 8790358516

gold1949

Funding needed.

Funding needed for real estate project at Chennai, India. Would like to know ROI, Period other terms. I want agency also. mail me

prasadnu

hi,

please let me know the terms and conditions as we are venturing into real estate and commercial crop based agri. pls send the details to

viansu_aum

Details Required

Dear Sir,
We are associated in Agribusiness. Our main subject is "High-tech Agriculture".

In this field we are planning to go ahead with the concept of "Win Win" theme.

We are a group of progressive Farmers, Agro Technocrat, Ex Bankers and Global Trade Businessmen.

Pl. provide us all details relating to SBLC, BG, MTN and other FINANCE related matters for which you are dealing.

We are interested to become your Franchise / team members in any form.

Awaiting for your reply

VINODSINH SOLANKI

lokibuz

Dear sir,
I express my sincere wishes to u initally. I saw your post and found it necessary to me, as im into expansion mode of my construction company. I have a number of residential projects in pipe line, for which i would like to have a partner who could pump a huge investment and be benefited mutually with high returns.

amar5999

required contact details for information on funding for projects

Dear Sir/ Madam
kindly provide your contact detail for contacting you for information on projects & projects funding.

Regards

RAamarnath.raa

Dear Sir/MA
We are Providers of all types of BG and MTN with the best workable procedures. Our BG ranges from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirmation), MT103/23, MT103 (Both can be one way confirmation and two way confirmation) in USD and EUROS. Issuing Bank ranges from Top world 25 banks with face value ranging from 5M EUROS/USD to IB EUROS/USD

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and cases to our attention and in complete confidence we will work together for the benefits of all parties involve

Thank you..
Jasim Omar
For further inquiries: