Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Profitable herbal crops

Register

Click Here!

zzrr

follwoing profitable herbals crops.......

ASHWAGANDHA
SARPAGANDHA
ANANTHMOOL,
ALOEVERA
KALMEGH
MAKOI
COLEUS
PATCHOULI
LEMMONGRASS......
PINAPPLE...... ETC.,

Above said crops is commercially very profitble for growers.... further details...

Last edited by a moderator:

taip

Profitable crops

Dear Sir,

Under your listed profitable crops, I wish to initiate cultivation
of LEMON GRASS AND COLEUS.

Your guidance and proposals if any highly appreciated. Pls reply through
Private message.

Rgds

shivaaain

Herbs viable.

Ashwagandha
sarpagandha
ananthmool,
aloevera
kalmegh
makoi
coleus
patchouli
lemmongrass....

The above are said tobe profitable herbal crops.what sort of soil is suityable.districts in tamilnadu which are suitable? For example.whether these can be grown in costal areas like neelore prakasam chittor districts of andhra? Does pondicherry area suits.or tuticorin to madurai? Or theni dindigul areas of tamilnadu?
Please respond by mail.

Thanking you sir.

Shivaaain

nice

Are you into Farming. If yes please leave your number, so that I can call for your advice regarding these kind of farmings

I am planning to start in around 200 - 225 acres

nice

If giving number is not possible over phone, atleast get me you website address, I can go through that and call you

kailash

for pondy

Ashwagandha
sarpagandha
ananthmool,
aloevera
kalmegh
makoi
coleus
patchouli
lemmongrass....

The above are said tobe profitable herbal crops.what sort of soil is suityable.districts in tamilnadu which are suitable? For example.whether these can be grown in costal areas like neelore prakasam chittor districts of andhra? Does pondicherry area suits.or tuticorin to madurai? Or theni dindigul areas of tamilnadu?
Please respond by mail.

Thanking you sir.

Shivaaain
yes patcholi ,lemon grass and colieus is sutable u can cultivate with buy back also,

sidhi

for crop

Are you into Farming. If yes please leave your number, so that I can call for your advice regarding these kind of farmings

I am planning to start in around 200 - 225 acres
pls contact we can give atoz solution .thanks

roopanrk

Interested in Ashwagandha, Aloevera, Coleus and Lemmon Grass , dont know if te others are also suitable for our climate- we have a large amounts of land werein we are interested togrow herbal crops. We are based in coastal belt not sure if the others are suitable top grow in this area. Please leave in your contact details Thanks in advance.vvvvv
follwoing profitable herbals crops.......

ASHWAGANDHA
SARPAGANDHA
ANANTHMOOL,
ALOEVERA
KALMEGH
MAKOI
COLEUS
PATCHOULI
LEMMONGRASS......
PINAPPLE...... ETC.,

Above said crops is commercially very profitble for growers.... further details...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pacific herb

Medicinal & Aromatic Herbs Projects.

Attn All Interested in this field.
We provide every need for Medicinal and Aromatic Herbs & Oil projects including Field training on our 32 acre Farm, we deal in Stevia, Safed Musli, Coleus Forskohlii ( Pashan bhed), Mucuna ( Kawach Beej) and Ashwagandha etc .
Stevia - Its a 5 year project having the investment of around 70 to 90 thousand which can be recovered in first year itself then the net profit for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th year 1.5 to 2 Lak every year. Sowing period is from July to October
Coleus Forskohlii (Pashan bhed)- It is a 6 month project having the investment of Rs. 13 to 15 thousand and net return of Rs. 40 to 50 thousand. Sowing period is from July to October.
Mucuna (Kawach beej) - It is 5 month crop having the investment of Rs 4 to 5 thousand and net return of Rs 20 to 25 thousand. Sowing time from july to August.
Ashwagandha - 6 month crop period having the investment of Rs 3 to 5 thousand and net profit of Rs 17 to 20 thousand. Sowing period is from August to September first week.