Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Profitable Floriulture Opporunity

Register

Click Here!

surenchow

If you have land with good water facility near to any major city or town in 150 kms distance ..you can make good profits on floriculture .....you dont need polyhouse as all these flowers are cultivated in open air method . Especially as coming season is of festivals such as ganesh chaturhti, dusshera, diwali etc if you are intersted we can help you .....please provide your email ID or private message us to give you further information .... please write back with your queries...thanks

dayalmewani

floriculture business

I do have an agriculture land with ample water, near a major town. Kindly let me know about the information on floriculture business. Please contact..
Dayaal

Last edited by a moderator:

syedmdrashid

floriculture

sir
i have ag.land with good water facility at 100km. far from udaipur city,80km.from chittorgarh & 80km.from neemuch (m.p.).
plz. send me detail .iam interested .
regards
syedmdrashid
Please contact..

ravipar

interested

hi,

my land is located just 20km from bangalore city ,
i am very much interested in your idea of floricultue plz advice and inform about the cultivation details and buy back arrangements if any.

thank you,
ravi pawar.
bangalore.
Please contact..[/QUOTE]

mdraj99

loriculture

I have 6 acres of land with good water facility within 30 km form mysore new airport,i want to start floriculture (ROSES) mainly for export purposes.will it be a good idea if so suggest me with more infos. or consultancies. thanks

If you have land with good water facility near to any major city or town in 150 kms distance ..you can make good profits on floriculture .....you dont need polyhouse as all these flowers are cultivated in open air method . Especially as coming season is of festivals such as ganesh chaturhti, dusshera, diwali etc if you are intersted we can help you .....please provide your email ID or private message us to give you further information .... please write back with your queries...thanks