Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Profitable Floriculture Business Opportunity

Register

Click Here!

surenchow

If you own lands with good water facility near to any major city or town in 150 kms distance ..you can make good profits on floriculture for coming festival season of starting with ganesh chaturthi..dusheera..diwali, new years, pongal, sankrathri, ayyapa swami etc....a 100% return in 5 months time.

You dont need climate controlled polyhouse as all the flowers are cultivated in open air method.....the seeds are extremely good quality as they are soruced from the best flower breeders from europe and they give a good production eg.in marigold you can get approximately 10 MT...

The the flowers you can cultivate are Aster in 5 colors/Chrysthemum/Rose--in 2 colors/Lily and crossandra.....All our farms are located around 40-80 kms of hyderabad if you wish to visit.....please provide your email ID or private message us .......for futher details ...thanks

satishk06

Hi, I am interested in knowing more and would like to visit your farms in and around Hyderabad. Drop me a few lines,Please contact..

Look forward to your response...
Thanks

If you own lands with good water facility near to any major city or town in 150 kms distance ..you can make good profits on floriculture for coming festival season of starting with ganesh chaturthi..dusheera..diwali, new years, pongal, sankrathri, ayyapa swami etc....a 100% return in 5 months time.

You dont need climate controlled polyhouse as all the flowers are cultivated in open air method.....the seeds are extremely good quality as they are soruced from the best flower breeders from europe and they give a good production eg.in marigold you can get approximately 10 MT...

The the flowers you can cultivate are Aster in 5 colors/Chrysthemum/Rose--in 2 colors/Lily and crossandra.....All our farms are located around 40-80 kms of hyderabad if you wish to visit.....please provide your email ID or private message us .......for futher details ...thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

kaushikv100

Froticultue Farming

[Dear Sir ,

I would like to have more information from you.I am in Hydrabad and my mobile number till 28TH August ,2010 is 9408006922

Kaushik Valambhia