Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Profitable Coconut Planttaion

Register

Click Here!

prabhaakar

Dear Members,

Advanced biotech Research group introducing "WIN-EA-CROP" 100% Organic High Yield Fertilizer for COCONUT Plantation.

World's latest Organic Fertilizer "WIN-EA-CROP" DOUBLES the COCONUT TREES Yields.

WIN-EA-CROP supplements 2way nutrition that improves Soil fertility and COCONUT productivity, resulting in 100% higher yields, fetching highest income to the Farmers.

WIN-EA-CROP is Eco-friendly and absolutely safe Herbal formula with world’s most advanced SMMAAP technology, promotes rich green growth & higher yields and improves resistance to microbial diseases.

WIN-EA-CROP technology is nominated for WORLD FOOD PRIZE (USA), certified by various Agriculture Universities, Government Research Institutions and OF&G (UK). Represented to the Honorable Agriculture Minister Sri Sharad Pawar in support of SECOND GREEN REVOLUTION aimed to Double the farm-productivity and farmers income.

To buy WIN-EA-CROP Hi-Yield Fertilizer for your COCONUT gardens or for busimess inquiries, please email

Last edited by a moderator:

rajkumar_swaraj

dear members,

advanced biotech research group introducing "win-ea-crop" 100% organic high yield fertilizer for coconut plantation.

World's latest organic fertilizer "win-ea-crop" doubles the coconut trees yields.

Win-ea-crop supplements 2way nutrition that improves soil fertility and coconut productivity, resulting in 100% higher yields, fetching highest income to the farmers.

Win-ea-crop is eco-friendly and absolutely safe herbal formula with world’s most advanced smmaap technology, promotes rich green growth & higher yields and improves resistance to microbial diseases.

Win-ea-crop technology is nominated for world food prize (usa), certified by various agriculture universities, government research institutions and of&g (uk). Represented to the honorable agriculture minister sri sharad pawar in support of second green revolution aimed to double the farm-productivity and farmers income.

To buy win-ea-crop hi-yield fertilizer for your coconut gardens or for busimess inquiries, please email

kindly send u r contact details

prabhaakar

Please send your inquiries through Private Messages

Dear Members,

Good day. Many thanks for your kind inquiries.

As I am not a business Member at present, Please send your inquiries through Private Messages.

Regards,
DK Prabhaakar, CEO,
Advaanced Biotech Research Projects.

rajandiver

please contact me

I require the details of the product to increse the yeild of my coconuts and would like the details and the costing.
please mail me the details