Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Profitable Business Opportunity -AP

Register

Click Here!

surenchow

If you have lands in AP near and want to use your lands to make some good monetary returns we have great opporunity for you to earn great returns 1 lakh per acre per year ......Fruit Farms , Floriculture ....we can help you ..we have been doing this succesfully in 150+ acres.

We source best planting material for you with extremely good production capacity and also help you with agronomy aspect please provide your email ID or private message us .......for futher details ...thanks

sdurgaprasadrao

If you have lands in AP near and want to use your lands to make some good monetary returns we have great opporunity for you to earn great returns 1 lakh per acre per year ......Fruit Farms , Floriculture ....we can help you ..we have been doing this succesfully in 150+ acres.

We source best planting material for you with extremely good production capacity and also help you with agronomy aspect please provide your email ID or private message us .......for futher details ...thanks
I am S. Durga prasad Rao. Interested in your business. We have land in Visakhapatnam. Let me know the details. My email is sdurgaprasadrao@gmail.com

gopikj5

Hi,

I have 10 acres of land near Ongole, it is 40kms towards Podili. From Highway 1.5 kms only, and land is having gravel road access, water facility.

For further details you can mail me

Last edited by a moderator:

rr_1952

I have 21 acres of land for with 3 Nos.bore wells and 3phase
agl. power supply with one open well and 2 acres of pond(rain water storage) for lease near Vizianagaram (Adjacent to black top road)and 5 km away form VZM Rly.Station.
Interested persons may send P.M to : rr_52
Regards.

sangames

lees

Hi,

I have 10 acres of land near hyderabad, it is 30kms towards shamshabad inter nationol airport. From Highway 2.5 kms only, and land is having 3phas power,borewells,road access, water facility.pl contact

kkvara

land near bellary

hi
sir i am prasad from bellary
i have 40acers of land near bellary
which comes under thunga bhadra canel so 8 months canel water and 4 months bore water
i have planed to plant 1000 coconuts in 10 acers
plz help me further