Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Professional Guidance Solicited.

Register

Click Here!

kapursaket

We have contiguous 26 acre Borewell irrigated Farm Land in Distt.Karnal Haryana. Currently we are cultivating Rice and Wheat but do not find it economically viable. Looking for knowledgable consultants for expert guidance in working out a plan to increase cultivation revenues.

Consultants

We have contiguous 26 acre Borewell irrigated Farm Land in Distt.Karnal Haryana. Currently we are cultivating Rice and Wheat but do not find it economically viable. Looking for knowledgable consultants for expert guidance in working out a plan to increase cultivation revenues.
If u want I can provide very gd 100% vibal project for ur field,and also Easy marketting.
Call me for details- 09993327344 / 09425261320
shantanu_1412@yahoo.com

mfgrances

For Consultancy

Dear Sir,

for Viable agri consultancy please contact Mr Manish Bhandari

Last edited by a moderator:

vhmhetre

If u want I can provide you very good 100% profitable cropping pattern for ur field,and also Easy marketing.
Call me for details

biofarms

for profitable rice cultivation

Dear friend,
plse check the pH of soil and water. Then let me know details to me I will help to come out from your present situation.
sureshkumar,Msc(ag.Biotech)PGDBM,PhD Scholar(Biotech),Director,Biofarms R&D Center,Idukki

padmanabhan_ganesan

Dear kapursaket,

Is your input costs high or the yield per acre is low? Can you more details so to as provide better suggestions.

Are your practicing Organic Farming or Modern Methods of Farming (MMF)? If you are practicing MMF and procuring all the inputs from outside, naturally you costs will go up.

If you generate Organic Fertilizer and Pesticides yourselves, your inputs costs will come down.

Before suggesting a further course of action, please provide more details so that it will be beneficial to the other farm hands as well.

Regards
Padmanabhan

manojsinghchandel

hi

hi

We are Delhi based Agribusiness Consultancy Firm. We can provide you guidance in this regard. Do contact us for professional guidance.

Regds

anupam dev

Professional Guidance Solicited

hi

We are Delhi based Agribusiness Consultancy Firm. We can provide you guidance in this regard. Do contact us for professional guidance.

Regds
we are a professional house in a name of Sudharma Krishi Consultants private Limited, enrich with so many knowledable experts like scientists & professors and capable of to identify the prospective wayouts and its implimentation having its office in Kolkata.
you may contact us in the following e- mails: