Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Private Equity Fund keen on Investments in Agri

Register

Click Here!

aparange

Hi,

We are a Private equity fund based in Mumbai with substantial AUM.

We are looking out for stakes in existing agri/dairy projects whose owners are keen to expand. As long as the owner is driven, we will fund him and help him structure his company.

Anyone interested please get in touch with me.

Regards,
Aditya

anildpi

Sir,
I am an enterpreuner from Bangalore. I am into developing waste lands into agricultural farms, particulary in growing trees and cultivation of vegetable plants in between. Looking out for a strategic investor. If you could fund my project, kindly do mail me .
Regards,
anil.

Last edited by a moderator:

aparange

Hi,

I have been getting loads of PM hence want to clarify:

1) We do not have any scheme nor are we planning to start something of our own
2) We are looking for an existing set up for strategic investment.

pramod_shelar

Hi,

We are looking out for stakes in existing agri/dairy projects whose owners are keen to expand. As long as the owner is driven, we will fund him and help him structure his company.

Regards,
Aditya
Hello Mr. Aditya,

We are based in Mumbai and have good fertile land at Ratnagiri Dist about 10 acres wants to start with Dairy on commercial basis. If you are looking at any project at initial level, we will be very much keen on. please send me your contact no.

Thanks,

Pramod Shelar.

dmkalai

Need fund

I need fund to expand my essential oil unit with 30 acres. I need 15 lakhs for that. Please let me know your contact details.

kalaimani

Pacific herb

Medicinal & Aromatic Herbs Projects.

Attn All Interested in this field.
We provide every need for Medicinal and Aromatic Herbs & Oil projects including Field training on our 32 acre Farm, we deal in Stevia, Safed Musli, Coleus Forskohlii ( Pashan bhed), Mucuna ( Kawach Beej) and Ashwagandha etc .
Stevia - Its a 5 year project having the investment of around 70 to 90 thousand which can be recovered in first year itself then the net profit for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th year 1.5 to 2 Lak every year. Sowing period is from July to October
Coleus Forskohlii (Pashan bhed)- It is a 6 month project having the investment of Rs. 13 to 15 thousand and net return of Rs. 40 to 50 thousand. Sowing period is from July to October.
Mucuna (Kawach beej) - It is 5 month crop having the investment of Rs 4 to 5 thousand and net return of Rs 20 to 25 thousand. Sowing time from july to August.
Ashwagandha - 6 month crop period having the investment of Rs 3 to 5 thousand and net profit of Rs 17 to 20 thousand. Sowing period is from August to September first week.

prashuanu

Hi Aditya We have plan to start Dairy Formation in karnataka state davanagere district we hopefully looking forward to your replay

aparange

clarification

Hi,

Want to clarify that we are not looking to fund a start up.
We are looking for an existing setup which wants to expand.

sudha123

Hi,

Regards,
Aditya
Hi Aditya,

I have a dairy Farm in AP and looking for Expansion. If you are interested please provide your contact details.

amit0609

Hi,
Having existing dairy project in MP. Please send me contact details.

rgds
@

Hi,

Regards,
Aditya

sansuk77

I am from hyderabad and have an established poultry broilers of 25000 birds capacity,I am interested in starting goat/sheep farm with a capacity of about 100-200 nos.The cost of 100 nos goat will be about Rs5 lakhs.Kindly correspond to my e mail