Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Precision Farming

Register

Click Here!

dmanipsg

Hello All,
I am new to this forum & this business.the doubts may look silly but means lot to me. I seek clarification before i take this profession.Thanks in advance.
I have got some basic doubts on precision farming and listed below?
1)Will it suit all sort soil & climate condition in tamil nadu?
2)How do we find opt veggies(pulses & all) based on soil & climate category?
3)what could get trained on precision farming & where can i get help?
4)where the soil get tested? & where i get all fertilizers?
5) Which company will good for drip irrigation?
I seek answers for all my queries.I wil b really delighted doubts are get clarified.
Thanks & Regards,
Mani

kirti s

Hello Sir
Precision farming makes use of local crop and field information to guide the farmer towards achieving higher yields, more marketable products and lower costs.
Remote agricultural sensing uses recent advances in unmanned aircraft and video imaging.
Agricultural GIS (geospatial information systems) for aggregating, processing and disseminating raw information from the fields and timely guidance back to the farmer.

pls contact
Director (Extension Education)
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Coimbatore – 641 003
Tamil Nadu, India
Ph: 0422 - 6611522
Fax: 0422 - 6611521
Email: dee@tnau.ac.in
or
pls mail to ev.tnau.ac.in

tiwarikunal80

Geospatial Media and Communications has come up with an annual market insight report on the utility and relevance of Geospatial technology in agriculture sector. The report talks on the current status of the uptake level of the Geospatial in agriculture worldwide. Through this we made an attempt to understand the latest market trends and applications of the technology and also provided a glimpse of the future business drivers in the region.

The report is the combination of the secondary research and the responses collected from the users and the industries. For the report we have interviewed few key organizations and personalities for their perspective on the market of these technologies to look upon the challenges and opportunities of business transformations and role of technology driving the industry.

A short note about Geospatial Media and Communications Pvt Ltd: We are an India based internationally credible Geospatial media company with a vision to make a difference through Geospatial knowledge in world economy and society. We host the largest Geospatial portal in the world The Geospatial Resource Portal, and publish internationally-acclaimed monthly magazine Geospatial World.

For more information, please contact:

Jyotsana Chuchra
Research Analyst - Agriculture Division
Geospatial Media and Communications Pvt Ltd
A - 145, Sector 63, NOIDA, U.P., INDIA
Tel: +91-120 4612500, Direct: +91-120-4612512,
Mobile (India): +91 7838939560, Fax: +91-120 4612555/666,
Email: jyotsana@geospatialmedia.net, Skype ID: jyotsana.chuchra
Web: A credible global geospatial media company, The Geospatial Resource Portal