Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Pre Engineered Buildings as Warehouse /Godowns

Register

Click Here!

balrajv

Dear Friends,

Pre Engineered Buildings are now extensively used in construction of agricultural warehouses / godowns.

Farmers can save upto Rs. 100 per sft in construction of these godowns/warehouses through PEB Structures.

Even construction of PEB Godowns/warehouses are pretty fast (almost in 25% of time).

Another advantage is that they are re-locatable, non-perishable and gives money even after it is dismantled (cost of steel is always growning).

NABARD gives subsidy of 20% on rural godowns built in villages for storing farm yields.

Every village should have one such godown to protect the hardend harvest fro m fire, rain, sun, theft, rodents etc.

So guys, if anyone is interested in to set up a agri godown, pls let me know we can discuss more.

Balraj Khathri

dvsvrb

pre Engineered buildings

Dear Friends,

Pre Engineered Buildings are now extensively used in construction of agricultural warehouses / godowns.

Farmers can save upto Rs. 100 per sft in construction of these godowns/warehouses through PEB Structures.

Even construction of PEB Godowns/warehouses are pretty fast (almost in 25% of time).

Another advantage is that they are re-locatable, non-perishable and gives money even after it is dismantled (cost of steel is always growning).

NABARD gives subsidy of 20% on rural godowns built in villages for storing farm yields.

Every village should have one such godown to protect the hardend harvest fro m fire, rain, sun, theft, rodents etc.

So guys, if anyone is interested in to set up a agri godown, pls let me know we can discuss more.

Balraj Khathri
I would like to know more details.how?

Last edited by a moderator:

sats1962

Need details, contact person

Please send me cost details

Dear Friends,

Balraj Khathri

dagkum86

Please provide your contact details, so that we can have a further discussion on the same. We are interested in setting up a PEB warehouse in Raipur CG.

You can contact me
Dear Friends,

Balraj Khathri

rajesira

hi i want to know the price for constructing the shed of the following sizes

hi i want to know the price for constructing the shed the width and length of the area to be constructed is 9.27*59.67(meters) and the height of the shed is 4.5 meters