Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

poultry farming

Register

Click Here!

dines

i am intrested in setting poultry pls let me know is it going to be feasible bcos my plannig is to set a good farm to the end using requirement ie being a chef wld like to produce broiler chickens an selling them frozen as per the requirements of the food industry in future on good standards let me know how is dairy bsness

rickylimlj73

Technology that convert organic waste into organic fertilizer within 24 hours

Hi All,

I am here to introduce you our new breakthrough in Rapid Thermophilic Digestion Technology that convert all organic waste such as food,
fruit, agricultural, plant, poultry, animal and slaughterhouse waste into high grade organic fertilizer in 24 hours.

Please do contact me for further information if you have interest in our technology.

I hope to look forward to hear your views on the above. Thank you.

Regards
Ricky Lim

Last edited by a moderator:

appish_2002

HELLO,
broiler farming involves many aspects:
hatchery where incubation of eggs is done to produce day old broiler chicks
broiler farm or grow out farm: where day old chicks are reared and cared for to marketable age 45 days)
feed mill : production of feed for the birds
processing plant : where birds are slaughtered to produce various products.products may be dispatches as fresh , chilled and frozen
rendering plant : where the waste products (offal) from slaughter are collected and processed to produce offal meal.
each process adds value to the product .one has to decide the process and technology available as per his needs.
kindly provide your email address.i can provide you services in broiler farming
thank you

georgeindia

Caost of Settingup a farm

Hi
I have plans to setup a large poultry farm in Tamilnadu. If anyone here can give me an idea about the cost for setting up a poultry farm.

Example:
what will be the approx: cost (don't include the land)of a shed for 25000 birds layer/broilers and other facilities such as water tanks , storage, etc ..

Regards

George

drsarkar

For Dairy , Goatry , Poultry Commercial Business ..

Dear Dines ., Plz contact us for medium to large Farm business as well as turnkey project consultancy services .. Plz send PM ....

i am intrested in setting poultry pls let me know is it going to be feasible bcos my plannig is to set a good farm to the end using requirement ie being a chef wld like to produce broiler chickens an selling them frozen as per the requirements of the food industry in future on good standards let me know how is dairy bsness

appish_2002

hello
i am a broiler farmer from maharashtra. i can offer you services in broiler farming. kindly provide your contact information
thank you.

mdmoiz

Hello friends,
I am a new member here. Looking for information to start poultry farming around Hyderabad area. Looks like lots of members are experienced here in providing the support. Not sure if I am allowed to give out my e-mail add. here.
Best regards
Moiz

dilipindu

Hi All,

I am here to introduce you our new breakthrough in Rapid Thermophilic Digestion Technology that convert all organic waste such as food,
fruit, agricultural, plant, poultry, animal and slaughterhouse waste into high grade organic fertilizer in 24 hours.

Please do contact me for further information if you have interest in our technology.

I hope to look forward to hear your views on the above. Thank you.

Regards
Ricky Lim
i want new breaktrrough RAPID THERMOPHILIC DIGESTION TECHNOLOGY , plaese send me details my cell

manjus

Information Required

Hi,
Even i need the information pls send me