Poultry Farm

Register

ls_venkat

I want to start poultry farm. What are the basic measure have to take care to start poultry farm. Please guide me. Thanks in advance
:confused:

kirti s

poultry farming

Dear sir,
Yr land should be in higer elevation and must be trophicle temperatures u will have to errect a shed to hieght of 5 feet even u can have multistored also,
u need chicks but if u dont have much experience u can go for contract farming which higest sucess in poultry ex. suguna chiken where they will provide the technollogy, chicks,feeds and they wil buy the chiken at predecided price kindly explore the oppurtunity.

Regards

Kirti Naik

asad_p

hi sir are you interested in joint venture for broiler farming. i have some expertise but looking for land on lease or sheds on rent

loveujaan

joining venture

i have land(lease) at sanand-a'bad, gujarat. in my budget every month 5oo chiks production possible in that case there is no profit so i want to joinig a venture so if u don't mind send ur location.

Last edited:

udaya3678

Very good

hi sir are you interested in joint venture for broiler farming. i have some expertise but looking for land on lease or sheds on rent
Yes I am interested in jv. I have land and poultry shed(one year old) at chetpet (Tamil nadu). Pls contact me

Last edited by a moderator: