Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Poultry Farm

Register

Click Here!

noelin

I would like to start a poultry farm. I am from Ooty as you know it is a hill area and very cold place where we cannot start hence I am trying to start may be in Annur, Avnashi? Or which will be the suitable place to start? and I need to go for the farm visiting through which I can acquire knowledge I would prepare nearest farms to get knowledge of it. Will you please help me with the address and the phone numbers of the farms who will accept me for a week.

Thanks
Noel

Ashwini

Hi

You can visit the rani farm, vidyanagar, ooty road, Deyeer Ammana Halli P O. which is near to your place

Regards
Ashwini

ravii

oaty is the best place to start poultry farm , chicken always need clean water,clean air . no dust , temp.can me maintain.

altafgilani

A poultry farm a OOty can be started and can run very successfully. I am telling u this thing as poultry farms are running very successfully over here in the Valley of Kashmir where the temperature in winter dips to minus 8 degrees centigrade.

Dr. Altaf gilani

finexindia

Sale of poultry unit

we are selling our poultry unit, which is situated near udumulpet and palani, it is housed in 1.25 acres, having 11500 sq feet shed with all drinkers and feeders required, futher it has 26 coconut trees, 5 mango trees, and 5 cotton trees too. there is a small labour quarters, underground and overhead tank, and free current too, if u are interested u can send a private message or speak to me, please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

annajiayou

Egg Incubator

Dear friend
Have a good day!
This is Anna from China. We can supply different model egg incubator with capability from 88eggs to 20000eggs per month. if your outside tempreture is not fit hen hatch then you can use machine to hatch. If you have interesting you can contact with me email:
our web:
Best Regards,
anna

I would like to start a poultry farm. I am from Ooty as you know it is a hill area and very cold place where we cannot start hence I am trying to start may be in Annur, Avnashi? Or which will be the suitable place to start? and I need to go for the farm visiting through which I can acquire knowledge I would prepare nearest farms to get knowledge of it. Will you please help me with the address and the phone numbers of the farms who will accept me for a week.

Thanks
Noel

Last edited by a moderator: