Potatoes wanted in huge quantity

Register

jomstt9799

I am planning to start potato chips factory in kerala. I am also interested in wholesale business of potato in kerala. I need approximately 50000 Kgs (50MT)potato every week .Those who are interested in supplying me potatoes on a regular basis pls. mail me the details including the current wholesale price of potato in your area

svmexpor

Potato supplier

I am planning to start potato chips factory in kerala. I am also interested in wholesale business of potato in kerala. I need approximately 50000 Kgs (50MT)potato every week .Those who are interested in supplying me potatoes on a regular basis pls. mail me the details including the current wholesale price of potato in your area

Dear Sir,

We would like to supply the potato as per your requirements. I want to know more details of this. then we can go ahead. pls mail your contact details to svmexport@gmail.com. Pls do it ASAP.

saranalaya

Dear sir

We would like to supply the potato as you wish. I want to know more details of this.. pls mail your contact details and expecting price to sree0567@gmail.com

By Sree Dharshan Vegetable Traders and Exporters
We take immense pleasure in introducing ourselves as a quality supplier .We is based at Tamilnadu, India. We are into farming of exotic vegetables since 2011. We supply fresh and quality products and managing good practices. Our Farm is located COIMBATORE, INDIA, To get the good connectivity for transportation to all major markets. Our Contract Farm is set up in almost 67 Acres of agricultural land in different places in Tamilnadu. We are having manufacturing facility like, Quality Checking and Inspection, Packing facility and Own Transportation etc.. Our range of products includes Fresh Vegetables, Fruits and spices. They are known for their aesthetic value, high nutritional value and longer shelf life, these products are widely appreciated by the clients. Our product range includes: FARM FRESH VEGETABLES,FRESH FRUITS, ROOT VEGETABLES : Red and Yellow Capsicums, Cherry Tomatoes, Seedless Cucumber, Baby corn, Broccoli , Tomatoes), Potatoes, Green Lemons, White onion ,Red Onion ,Garlic Fresh Fruits : Pomegranates , Watermelon, Kiwi Cut, We are welcoming your interest in our products and we can fulfill your requirement at our best. We would be delighted to answer a We are quite aware of your esteemed concern and would like to have business dealings with your good selves, We have given a good introduction of ourselves and hope to get your valued orders hence forward and would like to have continues business dealing with your concern and hence your assistance in this regards is anxiously awaited as per request
, Thank you
Regards*
sree kumar
Website :*www.sreedharshan-traders.com*in.linkedin.com/pub/sree-kumar/42/8/586/
Sree Dharshan Vegetable Traders and Exporters Coimbatore India - fresh vegetablesfresh fruits Exporters / Wholesale Suppliers
www.facebook.com/sreedharshan*vegetable traders
Skype; : sreekumar0567 Mail ; sree0567@gmail.com
Join us on*
We are in
No7, sivaram nagar V.R puram, Upplipalayam Coimbatore-15 Tamilnadu
Cell Phone : +91 9047039929Phone : +91 422 3228484

11ramesh

DEAR FRIEND,
KINDLY CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-mail ID - ramesh.crkkrc.kumar@gmail.com for potato [mettupalayam variety].PURCHASE,PRICE & EVERY DETAILS.

WITH REGARDS,
RAMESH KUMAR.C.

ilesh_179

Supply potato on regular basis

We can supply best quality potato @ 2% commission base. Gujarat is one of the leading Potato growing region in India. You or Your representative just come to our place we can direct purchase from Cold Storage. We will give you assurance for lowest rate and expected quality of yours.

For more information just send me your ideal requirement on ilesh_179@hotmail.com

jamesmoon

Potatoes

Dear Sir,

We are suppliers of Potatoes and we do have in stock very
large quantity ready for supply .

if still interested mail us back for more details
Best Regards
James M
Email:jamesmoon025@gmail.com