Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Portable Kitchen waste Gas Plant

Register

Click Here!

sajunair

We are selling portable kitchen Waste Gas plant. It produce 500gm gas daily from 1 Kg of kitchen waste like vegetable peels fruit peels etc. which is equal to 500gm of LPG You can save One cylinder every month. Life span of this product is 20 year. Mail me if you have any query. *****This Product cost you Rs.15000/- + Transportation Cost**** It need only 1 Cum space.You can place it on your roof top easily....If you have any query please feel free to contact us. Thank You
Hello,

Please provide me more details about the product, and also inform the chances of distributorship.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

beriwal

We are selling portable kitchen Waste Gas plant. It produce 500gm gas daily from 1 Kg of kitchen waste like vegetable peels fruit peels etc. which is equal to 500gm of LPG You can save One cylinder every month. Life span of this product is 20 year. Mail me if you have any query. *****This Product cost you Rs.15000/- + Transportation Cost**** It need only 1 Cum space.You can place it on your roof top easily....If you have any query please feel free to contact us. Thank You
hi i am intersted in ur product kindly give complete details of it including its operating cost which would help me knowing the product better and taking decision of buying it.thanks

richriya

intersted in Portable Kitchen waste Gas Plant ,
please give the complte details

immu421

hi i am intersted in ur product kindly give complete details of it including its operating cost which would help me knowing the product better and taking decision of buying it.thanks
hai iam imran from nellore andhra pradesh pls send me the full details of ur product if it works i will ordder multiple quantity every month .

immu421

hai iam imran from nellore andhra pradesh pls send me the full details of ur product if it works i will ordder multiple quantity every month

uppar42

hey

it is possible to send me the pics ,vedioes

Thanks
Srinivasa HV

busibee

send ur contact detail

please send your contact detail

sukupallu

Great news

Its sounds great, could you please send quote along with tech spec sheet, maintenance expenditure, payback period calculation, available govt subsity for your kitchen Waste Gas plant which produce 500gm gas daily from 1 Kg of kitchen waste like vegetable peels fruit peels etc as you mentioned. Thanks!

Regards,