Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Pomegrante Cultivation--Good Returns

Register

Click Here!

agro360

If you are intersted in cultivation of pomegrante farming, we can help. This is a very valuable crop in great demand . You can earn up to 4 lakhs per acre when the crop is at its peak harvesting time. Water management is very easy, if you intested in this crop we can help you with complete farm setup. To get a basic idea you can visit our farms near Hyderabad, we have 200 acres in cultivation currently.Thanks

hdashti

Can you give me more details and your farm location in Hyderabad.

Habib
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

rakshit

interest in pomegranate

If you are intersted in cultivation of pomegrante farming, we can help. This is a very valuable crop in great demand . You can earn up to 4 lakhs per acre when the crop is at its peak harvesting time. Water management is very easy, if you intested in this crop we can help you with complete farm setup. To get a basic idea you can visit our farms near Hyderabad, we have 200 acres in cultivation currently.Thanks
i am from rajasthan interested in pomegranate cultivation water not a problem & wanna visit your pomegranate farm plz reply

Last edited by a moderator:

shanmuga06

BaHawa Giant Nandini pomegranate cultivation

we are having the very recent variety of pomegrante named "BaHawa Giant nandini".The salient features of the nandini variety are more than existing Bahawa variety.The size of fruit will be very big i.e minimum 780 grams to one kg.The colour of the nandini is very redish with eye catching and the kernal of the the nandini will bigger than existing Bahawa .The colour of the kernal of nandini is very rich redish ,more juicy content with high sweet.Its very opt for export.The leaves of the nandini are bigger than the existing Bahawa.Less virus free and disease free.Early yield will be there.In bahawa nandini variety most of flowers are female i.e 60% .So its leads more yield.The soil and water is not a major cretaria.we can cultivate in barren land also .

For more details plz contact us:

A Sivakumar
Priya Nursery Garden
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

kumarvictor

Iam interested in the Pomegranete

Dear Agro,

Can you please send me the deails as well and the logistics and your contact information.

Thanks,
Kumar

mrfarm

Hi Agro 360.
is it possible? 4lakhs/acre/year!!!! this mean you earn 4lakhs RS X 200 acres = 800 lakhs/year. what is the expense per year?
if it is true I will give 22acres land, you cultivate, you harvest give me only 22lakhs/acre/year. Rest all yours (I mean 66 lakhs/year for you).
will you?

aps204

Interested in Pomegranate Cuultivation

I am interested to cultivate. But land quality is not so good and water is also not ample.
You may please give your contact no and email id. My contact no is 919425007285 and email Id is aps204@yahoo.com

With regards,

APSingh

naveenbt

Pomegranate Farming

HI Sir/Madam,

This is Naveen from Nizamabad, A.P. We have got 10acres of land. Fertile soil and adequate water supply. We are interested in Pomegranate farming.
I have seen your posting can you send me the details to my mail Id naveenfront@gmail.com.

Thanks

bmrao2002

Hi

Iam intrested in pomegranate cultivation in our land in medak district, where is your farm located.
Please mail me the details.

BMrao
bmrao2002@gmail.com

lucky_din

Thanx, i m interested in visiting your farm and highly interested in Cultivation of Pomegrante farming. pls let me know details of it.

rukmini

Dear Sir,

We are interested. Pl. send ur contact details. we will contact u personally. Thanking you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
email: bhaskarponnathota@gmail.com

gnakumar

Hi

--------
can you please send me your contact (mobile phone) details, I am interested in cultivating pomegrante , we have agriculture land available in Tuni, near vizag.

regards,
Kumar - gnakumar@gmail.com

Last edited:

satheeshstar

Hi

I am planning to cultivate pomegranate(Anar) in five acres. Kindly share the details about pomegranate cultivation and price per sapling and total cost for 5acres. I would like to buy saplings from You.