Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Pomegranates

Register

Click Here!

navtej81

Hi.
I am going to plant pomegranate in 50 acres but I'm confused as to whether I should go for tissue culture or gooty?.How to select disease free plants from a nursery?im planning for bhagwa variety but somebody lately also suggested Arakta variety as it's cycle is only 3 months..Kindly tell me the pros n cons of both these varieties and also if bacterial blight disease can be controlled?under what conditions does it occur?because it's can come in gooty or tissue culture...kindly advise
Regards.
N.Singh

we can supply the bhagwa variety of pomoegrante plant .diseses free plant.
each plant price 22 RS.
we send the plant via train or transport

regards
navnath choudhary

ananyaagrotech

Hi.
I am going to plant pomegranate in 50 acres but I'm confused as to whether I should go for tissue culture or gooty?.How to select disease free plants from a nursery?im planning for bhagwa variety but somebody lately also suggested Arakta variety as it's cycle is only 3 months..Kindly tell me the pros n cons of both these varieties and also if bacterial blight disease can be controlled?under what conditions does it occur?because it's can come in gooty or tissue culture...kindly advise
Regards.
N.Singh
pomegranate cultivation well drain sandy light soil is best.it requires dancing shadow no direct sun light,no direct shadow. fruit production 3 to 5 years 70 to 80 fruits per year per tree..5 to 7 years 80 to.100 fruits per tree per year .7 to 10 years 100 to 200 fruits per year per tree.. generally all are planting 194 plants per acre.no inter crops in pomegranate plantations..in our dense planting method 242 or 302 plants per acre depending on soil type.and suitable inter crops .4 to 5 types of inter crops 1 type of plants 75 nos 2&3 type of plants 302 nos each,4th type of plants 906 nos, 5th type of plants 1510 nos ,as inter crops acomadate . in that same acre land. these suitable inter crops support the main crop for increase production.and inter crops give additional income through the production.in our method power saving,water saving,through out the year good fruit production. low maintenance.more income.it is natural organic method you get fruit good quality,good size,good price.. in this method initial investment after that low maintenance high income. we are giving consultancy please contact ananyaagrotech@yahoo.co.in.

krishnagokhale

We guide farmers to grow Pomegranate farms. However, it is adivisible to decide suitability of land and other factors. We depute our technical person to do so.
Gokhale Agro Products, Pune