Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

polyhouse farming

Register

Click Here!

ajayprema

Hello,

Iam a fresher in polyhousefarming.I want to know the basic information about polyhousefarming and the cost to start the same.

Ashwini

HI Ajay

Poly house cultivation is nothing but cultivation of crops under protected conditions. The KVK, Baramati hold regular trainings on polyhouse farming. Please make effort to register for the same, you will gain a lot of knowledge.

The total cost of erecting one polyhouse comes to around Rs 3.75 lakh and 75 per cent of the amount will be given as subsidy. A person having 20 cents of land can start hi-tech farming where the polyhouse will come up in 10 cents of land and the rest of the land for supporting the cultivationA polytunnel (also known as a polyhouse, hoop greenhouse or hoophouse, or high tunnel) is a tunnel made of polyethylene, usually semi-circular, square or elongated in shape. The interior heats up because incoming solar radiation from the sun warms plants, soil, and other things inside the building faster than heat can escape the structure. Air warmed by the heat from hot interior surfaces is retained in the building by the roof and wall. Temperature, humidity and ventilation can be controlled by equipment fixed in the polytunnel.

The NHM provide subsidy for erection of polyhouses.

Regards
Ashwini S

pateldixit99

Dear Sir,

I am interested in training regarding poly/net/green house farming................Please let me know where can i get info on this,,,,,,,,,,,,,

yes, poly tunnels is best for save crops, vegetables and fruits in field, it covered with different size of area according yours planning.

sagar9

Hello sir,
I m interested in polyhouse farming of gerbera n would like to gain knowledge regaring the best market, training institutes etc..
Please help providing me proper guidence