Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Please let me know the best quality of mangoes.

Register

Click Here!

aslamf

As I am Planning a mango garden please let me know the details for plantation and other related information.
and suggestions regarding the inter crop between Mango trees.

statraju16

Hi Sir,

We are here to supply all kind of varieties of plants with the best quality and reasonable prices. Feel free to call me for any.
Sri laxmi ganapathi nursery
Raju Tadala,
+91-9010049590/8520819168

ananyaagrotech

As I am Planning a mango garden please let me know the details for plantation and other related information.
and suggestions regarding the inter crop between Mango trees.
we are giving cunseltancy for multi cropping system,dence cropping system mango garden sutable inter cropping for existing plantatiori. and new plantation . first initial investment then low maintenance high income more than you getting now. please send details what is the distance of your existing mango trees.how many trees in total acer farm how much you are getting from the farm how much spendimg for farm per year ..your farm soil type .how much you can invest in farm initial. do you know how many mango plants accomodate one acer. i have a miracle no . .in this system 4 types of inter crop plants as inter crops for entire farm.maximum utilization.of land.please send details to ananyaagrotech@yahoo.co.in

manocha

Avoid ananyaagrotech at any cost,

we are giving cunseltancy for multi cropping system,dence cropping system mango garden sutable inter cropping for existing plantatiori. and new plantation . first initial investment then low maintenance high income more than you getting now. please send details what is the distance of your existing mango trees.how many trees in total acer farm how much you are getting from the farm how much spendimg for farm per year ..your farm soil type .how much you can invest in farm initial. do you know how many mango plants accomodate one acer. i have a miracle no . .in this system 4 types of inter crop plants as inter crops for entire farm.maximum utilization.of land.please send details to ananyaagrotech@yahoo.co.in
They are not professional for providing any service or product. Have burnt my fingers with them and lost some money.