Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Please give me info

Register

Click Here!

vaanitha

Hello,
This is Vanitha, residing in Bangalore,Karnataka.
I am interested in cultivating aloe vera in my small land using glass house technique. I am from an economically backward family..
So I need to improve my financial status...
Can anyone give me an estimate as how much it costs?
Also I dont know anything about aloe vera cultivation? who will buy aloe vera in Bangalore?
I WILL BE MORE HAPPY IF ANY BODY REPLIES TO MY QUERY....

PLEASE PLEASE CONCERNED PEOPLE REPLY ME..

REGARDS,
Vanitha

Ashwini

Hi VAnitha
Aloe vera does not require glass to be cultivated. You can cultivate it in the open land. You will have to get a buy back arrangement or i would advise dont go for aloe cultivation. Approach the horticulture department In UHS, BAngalore.they will have idea as to who is interested in aloe cultivation.

Regards
Ashwini

vaanitha

Thanks for ur info..

Hi,
Thanks for your reply..
May I knw wat is ur profession?
If u have a gud knowledge about this aloe vera cultivation please share with me..
I am choosing this crop becoz I have around 30 saplings of aloe vera in my home.
I thought of converting those into a commercial crop...
Is it so difficult to cultivate aloe vera?
So please help me out..
As per my knowledge it is an easy crop to grow..Isn't it?
Please guide me..

Regards,
Vanitha

Hi VAnitha
Aloe vera does not require glass to be cultivated. You can cultivate it in the open land. You will have to get a buy back arrangement or i would advise dont go for aloe cultivation. Approach the horticulture department In UHS, BAngalore.they will have idea as to who is interested in aloe cultivation.

Regards
Ashwini

kantharajukk

Aloe Vera cultivation

Hi Anitha...

Nice to hear from you as interested in agriculture field.

Ashwini Madam says that; it is difficult to sell your aloe vera if you have not arranged/planned good marketing... So if you know about marketing then only you try to cultivate aloe vera or try some other crops which are having huge requirement in market.

Can you tell me how much land u r having?

Regards
kantharaju kk

thiya

agri

hello sister,im thiyagu from ooty and i read your message and i really proud of you for your interest in agriculture.for an information USA only the patternright for olleverra.so u must very carefull about this and as a brother i advice you please drop this idea and try to do someother agri buissiness.all thebest for your career.thankyou