Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Plastic in Agriculture: Ground cover

Register

Click Here!

plastic

We are engaged in offering our clients with a comprehensive range of Ground Covers. These are used to provide protection from weeds and prevent soil erosion. Our range finds application in various gardens and nurseries; we offer our product at highly competitive prices.

plastic

@naturallygrown

Thank you for your interest. Can you please specify your products so i can get the best offer for you.

Thanks

Viral

plastic

@seemantini

please check our websitePlastic Netting - Plastic Bird Netting and Plastic Mesh Netting

reply me

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

sukupallu

Require ground cover for rose cultivation

Hi Mr. Viral,
I am in a process of planting roses in two acer. For time being i am planning to start with one acer of land hence looking forward to purchase ground paper to prevent weeds growth and soil erosion. I would want you to suggest me the length of ground cover requirement for one acer of rose cultivation with width of 3ft. Also request you to provid me the quote for the same. Just to keep you reminded i am looking for the best price. Also please advice me the shelf life of the ground cover. Please reply to my below mentimed email id: Thanks!
Regards,

sukupallu

Requirement of the ground cover for rose cultivation

Hi Mr.Viral,
I reside in Hosur [TN]. I am in the process of planting roses in two acer. For time being i am planning to start with one acer of land hence looking forward to purchase ground paper to control weeds growth and prevent from soil erosion. I am looking for ground cover for rose cultivation with width of 3ft. I would want you to suggest me the length of ground cover requirement for one acer of land for rose cultivation. Please provide me the best price so that we can communicate further. Also please advice me the shelf life of the ground cover. Please provide me info at the earliest. Thanks!
Regards,

sukupallu

Requirement of the ground cover.for rose cultivation

Hi Mr.Viral,
I am in a process of planting roses in four acer and for the time being i am planning to start with one acer of land for rose cultivation and i would require ground cover with the width of 3ft. I would want you to suggest me what length of ground cover i would require to plant roses in one acer. I am looking best price so that we can proceed further. Also in the reply please mention your contact number so that we can communicate the rest. Thanks!
Regards,
Sukumar.Nagarajan

sukupallu

Please provide me your contact number

Hi Mr.Viral,
please provide me your contact number so that we can proceed further. Thanks!
Regards,