Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Planning to start small dairy farm in andhrapradesh

Register

Click Here!

udayabhaskara

hi ,

Iam udaya bhaskar planning to start dairy farm business in near by location. Iam a lay in this business, very recently i quit from my job and planning to start a samll dairy farm in near by village. req you to guide how to start ths and approx project cost. Pls do the needful at the earliest.\

Thanx and regargs,

Uday

aakashparikh

Dairy

hi,

what info did you gather on dairy...

i am interested in starting the same...

awaiting reply...

Aakash Parikh

Last edited by a moderator:

mvsriocl

Arey bahyi,

It is not good idea of quitting the job for starting dairy farm without doing any minimum exercise /building self confidence/any preliminary work.

everybody thinks the same, but very few people jump into dairyfarm; jumping is not wrong but you should have gathered much info & should have visited running dairy farm before quitting job;

it would be good idea to quit only after purchasing land/buffolos;

what info do you need, tell me

murrah buffalo cost @ 50 - 55K from haryana, which yields 2400L in 10 months(approx). if you purchase from AP, 30-35K but yielding is 6-7L per day

you need 1 acre per 5no buffalo for fodder;

it is highly laborius, you need to have lot of patience; nothing elase;

Good Luck.
for any query contact
MVSubbaReddy

vishwana176

Uday,

I am presently working as Vice preseident in a corporate. I have done some research from last 7 to 8 months on dairy farming and started the work from last 2 months.

Right from building the cowshed to selling milk, ghee, manure etc needs to be planned well, right from the begining.

I will be buying 10 cows in 1st week on April 2010 and plan to have 300 cows / buffaloas by 2013

Please call me today at 7 pm if you need details from me

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

krishnann

Need your help and support

Dear Mr.Viswanath

Iam also planning to start a dairy in and around Bangalore with a initial stock of cattle of 20 . Iam collecting all information. Since iam out of the country right now , Iam going to buy land by May and start the project.
I will talk to you when I come back and visit your farm if possible.

Thanks and Regards

Krishnan

balerao

hi ,

hello mr.uday , first think u should have a land , n construct the shed , if u have more land insert seeds fo food to buffaloes (sopa) , n paralase grass it ll take 45 days to grow then u search of labour or u must have some knowledge about the cattles , its cost is 50k to 60k for murra , it gives 10 ltrs per day, guleya another type of bread its cost is 60k to 75k its gives 15 ltrs per a day .......

renilaneev

Uday,

Dear Sir,

I am planning to start a dairy farm ( with 20 cows) near Mysore .

I have about 6 acres of coconut farm. So I am planning to grow the green fodder in the coconut farm.

Please clear my below doubts:-
[*]Will the green fodder grow good in shady farm
[*]What is the thumb rule for number of cow per acre

Regards,

T R Renil

arbolledla

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.
hi sir,

Could u please give me seeds for african tall maize..

Regards,
anil reddy bolledla,

ravi1111

Arey bahyi,

It is not good idea of quitting the job for starting dairy farm without doing any minimum exercise /building self confidence/any preliminary work.

everybody thinks the same, but very few people jump into dairyfarm; jumping is not wrong but you should have gathered much info & should have visited running dairy farm before quitting job;

murrah buffalo cost @ 50 - 55K from haryana, which yields 2400L in 10 months(approx). if you purchase from AP, 30-35K but yielding is 6-7L per day

Good Luck.
for any query contact
MVSubbaReddy
hai viswanth sir,,, im need some information abt the dairy form...... i want to visit u r form

billevidyasagar

need information

Hi sir, I am also thinking to start farm in anantapur i.e, in andhra and i would like to have information from you that which type of breed is better and feeding. I started research in farming and if you give me details that where your farm is located then, i would like to visit your farm.

I am presently working as Vice preseident in a corporate. I have done some research from last 7 to 8 months on dairy farming and started the work from last 2 months.

Right from building the cowshed to selling milk, ghee, manure etc needs to be planned well, right from the begining.

I will be buying 10 cows in 1st week on April 2010 and plan to have 300 cows / buffaloas by 2013

Please call me today at 7 pm if you need details from me[/QUOTE]

billevidyasagar

need help

Hi, I'm also thinking to start the farm.

If you have started the farm then please give me some information about the breeds and cost and so on....

And also once i want to visit your farm.

Thanks & Regards,
VidyaSagar B

hi,

what info did you gather on dairy...

i am interested in starting the same...

awaiting reply...

Aakash Parikh

rmathews

Uday,

Please call me today at 7 pm if you need details from me
Sir,

hope this is already 2 yrs over from your project idea. could you pls share your so far experience with fellow aspirant diary entrepreneurs.

rgds
rajan mathew

dhanvin

Hello Uday

Hello Uday
we are into the renewable energy business and have been associated with many dairy farms. we have setup as well as consulted in settting up dairy farms. let us know approx how many cattle and which breed of cattle are u actually focusing on.

regards
Dhanvin

raj598

Arey bahyi,

Good Luck.
for any query contact
MVSubbaReddy

Subba reddy garu,
Please send your contact numbers please.

slndairy

hi ,

Iam udaya bhaskar planning to start dairy farm business in near by location. Iam a lay in this business, very recently i quit from my job and planning to start a samll dairy farm in near by village. req you to guide how to start ths and approx project cost. Pls do the needful at the earliest.\

Thanx and regargs,

Uday
mr.uday.hi dis is vasu 4rm hyd. i started a dairy past 2yrs ago.wht u r expecting in dairy is not.its too dangerous.i increased upto 80 hf cows but its not good.better to sheep farming.i sold my total cows and started sheep farm.its too good.if u want ill total details of dairy and sheep farms.

syamprasadh

Namastay sir, this ramesh planning to start a diary farm, every one talking regarding profits only but how to get good profits from dairy farm what are the measures should we follow to get good yield, as per Subba reddy garu is it possible to do this business with less labor by using updated technology. Requesting you please give me the information regarding construction of shed it has to be well equipped with updated technology, for example removing dung and maintaining animals with hygienic conditions what are the step to reduce the labor workers due to labor problem.

mythri

Hai,
This is Bhaskar Kudikala.. I would like to start a small dairy farm in Warangal. Can you plz suggest me the tips to start the farm?
Waiting for reply. Thank you.

raja_1024

Dear Sir,

can you send me more information of your product details to me on raja_1024 at therate yahoodoct com or u can reach me on nine six six six six eight zero triple nine we are having a dairy farm