Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Planning to start aloevera cultivation in Andhra Pradesh

Register

Click Here!

agrnaveen

Hii, I am an Agri Grad currently working as Quality Manager in a Agritech company. I am planning to start Aloevera cultivation in Andhra Pradesh, we acquired lands in Srikakulam and Rajahmundry currently planning for trail cultivation in 20 acers if successful we will increase scale to thousands of Acers. Currently we are conducting soil tests and want to acquire market details and planting material.

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

Please inquire with nurseries at Kadiyam for planting material. If aloevera is produced on large quantities marketing arrangements may be explored. Or start your own juice manufacturing unit and market it as the juice is highly beneficial for health.

stevifarm

It would be advisable to go for multiple medicinal crops rather than going for single crop. Contact us for further assistance on buy back arrangements for medicinal crops.

prabhupkk

It would be advisable to go for multiple medicinal crops rather than going for single crop. Contact us for further assistance on buy back arrangements for medicinal crops.
Your contact details sir, I'm also interested to start medicinal crops, I have 14acres land with boewell-1no.

stantoace

Hii, I am an Agri Grad currently working as Quality Manager in a Agritech company. I am planning to start Aloevera cultivation in Andhra Pradesh, we acquired lands in Srikakulam and Rajahmundry currently planning for trail cultivation in 20 acers if successful we will increase scale to thousands of Acers. Currently we are conducting soil tests and want to acquire market details and planting material.
Your contact details please.

garao56

Please also try for development of aloevera based cool drinks with the help of food technology experts

rvs030791

Hi , Can you be more elobrate about your medicinal plants . Reach me out .

damarao64

I have 20 acres of land near Singarayakonda in Andhrapradesh , I would like to cultivate ALOVERA , I want to know if anyone is growing alovera in Andhrapradesh and also if any buyers available, please share me the contacts.

prav_sve

Hi, we invested in alovera farming and went into losses, companies are buying from Rajasthan....don't waste money on alovera....there are lot of units lying ideal...rest up to you

garao56

There is no demand for aloevera in AP, marketing may be problem. If irrigation facilities are available on the farm please go for fruit crops or go for commercial horticulture development