Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

pipe line merging

Register

Click Here!

balu555

Hi Frnds
I hhave 4inch pvc pipe line for my 10 acres land in under ground which is connected to 10hp submersible moter now prodlem is with current (only 8 hours) so I am thinking to connect another 5hp submersible moter to the same pipe line... is it possible?
Pls suggest me
thank you
bkchalasani@gmail.com

vasudh

Connecting another Pump to pipeline-Reg.

Thank you sir for the Opportunity.!

You have already inserted ONE 10 HP submersible Pumpset to your one Borewell. If you are having another Bore well or to Dig another Borewell you can install another Pumpset to the Borewell other than the Borewell in which you have inserted the Pumpset. Though you want to connect a line of the Pumpset from another Borewell you have to calculate the Yield (Discharge of water) of both the Borewells and to calculate the sustainability of the existing FOUR inches pipeline. If the Discharge of both the Borewells are more than the sustainable capacity of the Pipeline, the Pipeline will burst. In this Regard you can rake the advise of a Civil/Mechanical Engineer at our area. Even experienced Pus dealer/Pumpset Mechanics can also suggest

Hi Frnds
I hhave 4inch pvc pipe line for my 10 acres land in under ground which is connected to 10hp submersible moter now prodlem is with current (only 8 hours) so I am thinking to connect another 5hp submersible moter to the same pipe line... is it possible?
Pls suggest me
thank you
bkchalasani@gmail.com