Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Pigs and Piglets for sale

Register

Click Here!

sureshm454

NANDHINI FARMS - Chennai

Our pigs are from high quality crossbred pedigree. Attains marketable weight at just 6-8 months with low back fat quantity hence would produce high quality pork. This farm fed pigs produces large litters with maximum of 10 in every six months. Here we offer:
1. Piglets for breeding purpose
2. Live pigs at slaughter weight
3. Pig farm consultancy
4. Financial Guidance.
Contact Raja @

Last edited by a moderator:

sumideeps95

NANDHINI FARMS - Chennai

Our pigs are from high quality crossbred pedigree. Attains marketable weight at just 6-8 months with low back fat quantity hence would produce high quality pork. This farm fed pigs produces large litters with maximum of 10 in every six months. Here we offer:
3. Pig farm consultancy
4. Financial Guidance.
Contact Raja @
Hi
i am interested in starting a piggery unit,pls mail me back the details for the same,
chandran

sureshm454

Pls Specify your requirements

I have sent an email to your personal Id and would appreciate your response to take things forward. Can connect me

jaipalsingh

i am interested to start a pig farm. Please mail me back with details how can we move forward together . i want to start farm at kotdwar uttranchal . how can i get the animal there and all the information regarding feed, breeding etc . would appreciate your response

girishultra

NANDHINI FARMS - Chennai

3. Pig farm consultancy
4. Financial Guidance.
Contact Raja @
Dear sir,
I am planing to start piggery farm. i have 2 shed of 20`x 80`
how many pigglet i have to buy for that palce.
buying sow and boar is better or pigglet.
if i buy 2 month pigglet and sell ofter six months is better or sow and boar which is profitable and easier.
what is price of pigglet.
where i can get pigglets.
reply me

thanks and regards
Girish

sureshm454

Thanks for your interest. Generating income by rearing pigs is of three ways,

1. Buying piglets of 2-3months of age and fattening them for six months and can be sold as they gain the market weight of around 100 kgs. You can feed them with market and hotel waste with minimal concentrate. If you have two straight shed then this method would suit you so you can rear them as two batches of 20. The major disadvantage is there is a great demand for piglets and buying them in every term is a huge task. The profit margin is good if there is less number of mortality.

2. Setting up your own breeding unit with an average of 10:1 sows and boar and selling the piglets at 2-3 months. You require more concentration in building the sheds like Group housing sows shed, farrowing pens, Boar stalls, shed for weaned piglets. Preparing you own feed with grains and corn is mandatory as the number of live born pigs depends on the quality of feed. require more labor hours to take care of the piglets.

3. You can set up your own breeding unit and fattening sheds to sell the pigs at market weight.

Since there is a huge demand for piglets as of now there is no set price for them. Please let me know from which place are you from so I shall assist you further on the availability.

Thanks,

pakhrin

Please do contact me for selling good quality of 50 Piglets.

Regards
Ram

kumani

NANDHINI FARMS - Chennai

3. Pig farm consultancy
4. Financial Guidance.
Contact Raja @
HI Raja,

I am looking to start a pig farm and need 100 Yorkshire piglets for breeding, please reply if possible to supply to Bangalore,

thanks and regards
manikanth

chrisantha

Dear Sir,
We wish to start a piggery near chennai for which we require your kind guidence as to what area of land should we buy, and how should we set up the piggery.
Kindly give me an appointment to meet you with this regard if possible.
Await your kind reply.
Thanks & Regards
Russel Chester
Tel: 9840283335

kevina

Hi

Im planing to start a pig farm in the outskirts of chennai. If we need fattening pigs and breeding pigs, can you assist. What will be the price?

babloup

Hi raja,
i am in Chennai and planning to open a pig farm. i have influence in Nilgris. is it advisable to start up there. will that be beneficial as it is clod region? i also want you to advise me on the challenges in starting it as business for living. please let me know the cost of a pig let and adult pigs.

Regards,
Bablou