Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Pig Farming - Help Needed

Register

Click Here!

balakumar_dba

Hi Friends,

I would like to start Pig Farm in Namakkal, Tamil Nadu. I need some help / information from you all to get started.

1. Do we need to get any kind of license/registration for this business legally and I want to start with one of my partner? how to proceed in terms of registration process if required

2. In malaysia, they had a recent Pig fever and they killed all pigs. any pre caution we need to take?

3. Temperature should be maintained I guess for these pigs since we are growing in closed gauges...I read from Wiki this one
Bcoz normally it grows in mud to cool their body temp..so we may have to build the shelter which keeps them cool..??

4. Water requirement for 150-200 pigs per day for bath and drinking purpose??

5. Construction plan? is there any specific proven design we have in terms of partitioning the rooms. also how much it costs if we want to build to accommodative for 200 pigs

6. we are planning to give training to the people who are going to work for our farm? where we can give good training end to end in tamil nadu

7. We are in a process of fixing the salary to the people who are going to work in our farm? how much average / market salary for this job. i would need approx range to see how it works

8. Is there any loan / subsidy available for this business from government

9. Profit comes from this business is taxable or tax free?

10. if we grow 10 months old 150-200 pigs(100-150 kg pig) and sell it every year ,how much average profit we can make.

Please provide me answers for these, your help is very much appreciated

Thanks and Regards
Bala

Ashwini

Hi

PLease contact the nearest KVK or animal husbandry department. They would provide you complete details

REgards
Ashwini

sunroyale

reply from sunroyale consultancy

dear sir,
greetings from sunroyale consultancy.thank you for your valued response.i am umapathysankar running a consultancy firm in madurai and gave consultancy in the areas such as agri projects,training,trading,real estate,exports and stock markets.i am also network with all business organizations and people all over the world to develop business for my customers.

you ask me query about pig,i assume that is for white pig.you asked lot of details.your all doubts clear only ,if you 2-3 pig farms.i arrange for that where you clear all your doubts and start your business with much confidence.please don't remember to send your mail id and phone nos to me via private message through this media.thank you and wish you good luck

georgesscc

pig raising interested in tamilnadu

dear sir,
greetings from sunroyale consultancy.thank you for your valued response.i am umapathysankar running a consultancy firm in madurai and gave consultancy in the areas such as agri projects,training,trading,real estate,exports and stock markets.i am also network with all business organizations and people all over the world to develop business for my customers.

you ask me query about pig,i assume that is for white pig.you asked lot of details.your all doubts clear only ,if you 2-3 pig farms.i arrange for that where you clear all your doubts and start your business with much confidence.please don't remember to send your mail id and phone nos to me via private message through this media.thank you and wish you good luck
dear team, i would like to put up a pig farm in the state of tamilnadu, kindly advise me about an ideal location/land in tamilnadu

siva21

about pig

Hi Friends,

I would like to start Pig Farm in Namakkal, Tamil Nadu. I need some help / information from you all to get started.

1. Do we need to get any kind of license/registration for this business legally and I want to start with one of my partner? how to proceed in terms of registration process if required

2. In malaysia, they had a recent Pig fever and they killed all pigs. any pre caution we need to take?

3. Temperature should be maintained I guess for these pigs since we are growing in closed gauges...I read from Wiki this one
Bcoz normally it grows in mud to cool their body temp..so we may have to build the shelter which keeps them cool..??

5. Construction plan? is there any specific proven design we have in terms of partitioning the rooms. also how much it costs if we want to build to accommodative for 200 pigs

6. we are planning to give training to the people who are going to work for our farm? where we can give good training end to end in tamil nadu

7. We are in a process of fixing the salary to the people who are going to work in our farm? how much average / market salary for this job. i would need approx range to see how it works

10. if we grow 10 months old 150-200 pigs(100-150 kg pig) and sell it every year ,how much average profit we can make.

Thanks and Regards
Bala

dear bala,

have u started pig farming. i plan to do pig farming. but i didt knw buyers n marketing if i start. if any1 gve confident i can do it. so pls help.

Last edited by a moderator:

siva_7

about pig farm

Hi Friends,

Thanks and Regard

Bala

dear sir,

have u started pig farm i m from dharmapuri tamilnadu , plan to do pig farm so pls tell marketg and all. for this buyer r there , r to shop v have to sell.
r mail pls siva.raghavendira@gmail.com, 9047244367

regards
siva

siva_7

dear sir,

have u started pig farm i m from dharmapuri tamilnadu , plan to do pig farm so pls tell marketg and all. for this buyer r there , r to shop v have to sell.

regards
siva
dear sir,

regards
siva