Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

People Interested in Poultry farming

Register

Click Here!

kiran_donna

Hi,

I have been doing poultry business in integration scheme from Suguna Chicks, where in the company provides chicks, medicine, feed and supervision and gives the grower money on growth of chicks/kg and the capacity is 12000 chicks.

I am now venturing into other business and I am not able to concentrate on the poultry and I have the running setup there with labours, labour rooms, one room for office, borewell, electricity etc and if somebody wants to take over and do the business they need be there full time and take care of the farm and make good profits, we can share the profits. Per batch the profits could be around 1.5 to 2 lakhs.

Please feel free to msg me . Location is in Karnataka, South Bangalore, rural area with BMTC bus service facility.

krish_85blue

Dear kiran_donna

I am looking forward for this opportunity pls send me the further details or contact me on: nine nine two three eight one zero four zero three

pls send me further details
Krishna Kumar singh

Last edited by a moderator:

nagunaik

Poultry Farming

Hi friend,

This is not related to ur thread but i hope you may be do me favour

Iam planning to set up poultry farming, for this arrangements iam looking for loan from banks.

I don’t know exactly how to prepare project report so iam requesting you that please send project report on poultry farming.

With Regards

Nagunaik

adnan

Hi,

I have been doing poultry business in integration scheme from Suguna Chicks, where in the company provides chicks, medicine, feed and supervision and gives the grower money on growth of chicks/kg and the capacity is 12000 chicks.

I am now venturing into other business and I am not able to concentrate on the poultry and I have the running setup there with labours, labour rooms, one room for office, borewell, electricity etc and if somebody wants to take over and do the business they need be there full time and take care of the farm and make good profits, we can share the profits. Per batch the profits could be around 1.5 to 2 lakhs.

Please feel free to msg me . Location is in Karnataka, South Bangalore, rural area with BMTC bus service facility.
what is the price Suguna gives for rearing the birds.(rs per kg).

kiran_donna

per kg price

The prices from the least would be 3 rs per kg and max it will go upto 7 Rs. The F grade farmer takes 3 rs and A grade farmer takes 6-7 rs. It depends on how you manage the farm.

govs103

hi iam looking forward to this, and can u tell me in which part of south bangalore you are. i residing in south bangalore, what are the terms how should i contact, u can call me any time,

kiran_donna

Finishing batch

We are in the edge of finishing the present batch, people who are really interested in taking over, send replies soon.

sagarsk

Hi,

hello kiran,
I would like to work with you, could you please share your email id or ph.no?