Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Patners required to pool up for 300 acres land

Register

Click Here!

kavundan

Hi Every members

300 acres of fertile red soil land with availability of water source below ground level is readily available for out rate sale this land is located in Kumarakurichchi Village, Muthukulathur Taluk, Ramanathapuram District, Tamilnadu. This land is having accessibility of village tar road and surrounded by many villages namely Arappodu, kadayan, Ilanjambur, Sikkal & Kakkur this total land belongs to one family consist of 16 members this land is well suitable for any kind of agricultural development Industrial establishment Etc

Is there anyone who can pool with me to buy the above mentioned land as it would cost only 1 lakh per acre. I am planning to buy around 10 acres.

please let me know and send me
Regards

Sebastian

Last edited by a moderator:

arunk71

Looking for 25 to 50 Acre

I am interested in your pool and I can avail around 50 acre if the prices suits me... But, if I find expensive I can go for 25 acres

Please share your contact number to move ahead.

arunk71

Looking for 25-50 Acre land red soil

I am interested in your pool and I can avail around 50 acre if the prices suits me... But, if I find expensive I can go for 25 acres

Please share your contact number to move ahead.

arkm

i need 25 acres

hai,

I am interested to buy 25acres .if u can give me full landmark

clear document with contact number i can visit the side.

Hi Every members

300 acres of fertile red soil land with availability of water source below ground level is readily available for out rate sale this land is located in Kumarakurichchi Village, Muthukulathur Taluk, Ramanathapuram District, Tamilnadu. This land is having accessibility of village tar road and surrounded by many villages namely Arappodu, kadayan, Ilanjambur, Sikkal & Kakkur this total land belongs to one family consist of 16 members this land is well suitable for any kind of agricultural development Industrial establishment Etc

Is there anyone who can pool with me to buy the above mentioned land as it would cost only 1 lakh per acre. I am planning to buy around 10 acres.

please let me know and send me
Regards

Sebastian

kavundan

QUOTE=bimal1957;264390]Hello
please email your contact details and mobile number

Bimal[/QUOTE]

kashh

agri land interested

Sir,

I am looking for agri land in tamil nadu i am willing to buy arround 50 acres , which i will decide after site visit. Inform more details of the land.

prakash

kavundan

pooling up for a land in Tamil nadu

Hi Prakash,
First of all I will visit it personally the land and then I will sent you the location and you can visit the plot you will get around 400 ft road frontage for 50 acres land. when can you visit the land Prakash and where are you from?and what is details you wanted to know so that I can personally inquire about it.

Regards

Sebastian
Sir,

I am looking for agri land in tamil nadu i am willing to buy arround 50 acres , which i will decide after site visit. Inform more details of the land.

prakash

rmathews

ready

dear sebastian

your pvt mgs inbox is full.. as i said earlier, am ready for 20acere,.so if we are sure this land is suitable for cultivation and will have water availibility and payment after governement survey and Patta/EC verification with title report by our own advocate we can proceed further.

rgds
mathew

rmathews

too far

dear sebastian

have seen that ramanathapuram dist is near to Tuticorin and it is aprx 250km from Tenkasi ie means from our place in kerla to that location aprx 450km. doesnt it would too far. also being close to sea, does the soil may salty ????

just thoughts...

rgds
mathew

sadka

i want 10 acres. pl. give me your phone no. and email id.

karpaka

good morning, are you sure of the gound water; further how is the surrounding; i heard that in tamilnadu land mafia is very strong; thanks and regards,

shajathali

Dry Land

Hallo kovundan

I have visited the land for Solar Power Plant - This land is suitable for these type of purpose. The entire are is dry I have the photos and videos of the land now the land is grown with hard busses (விவசாய முள் மரம்)

There is no ground water in that area

I have the details of lands almost 15 districts of Tamil Nadu call me for the details

call me for details

shajath
shajath@gmail.com