Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Passion fruit

Register

Click Here!

viv_kodai

Hi,
we are having number of passion fruit plants (kaveri vareity hybrid) in stock.its height is more than 30 c.m.& seeds are also available.anthorium tropical,gerber plants, banana also available.if you are interest please contact me mail id. .all other horticulture &tissue culture .and all indoor and outdoor plants.

Thank you
g.sridhar

Last edited by a moderator:

bahuvp

Dear Sir,

I am planning to start agri farm which include fashan fruit. Could you please send me the details of fashon fruit to my Email: or send your contact no. I will call you.

Thanks,

Regards,

Bahuleyan

mythottam2010

Hi,
we are having number of passion fruit plants (kaveri vareity hybrid) in stock.its height is more than 30 c.m.& seeds are also available.anthorium tropical,gerber plants, banana also available.if you are interest please contact me mail id. .all other horticulture &tissue culture .and all indoor and outdoor plants.

Thank you
g.sridhar
Hi,

I required some passion fruit seeds minimum what quantity you can supply & what is the price ?
Also required drumstick seeds.

Best regards,
Jamal eDasseri

pravinjshetty

Lists and Qouted Price

Dear Sir;
I have a Farm in Dahanu , I am Interested in getting first a list with a Price Quote of all Fruits/Flowers and ornamental trees available .
Please Email me the list and sizes and Prices

Hi,

Thank you
g.sridhar

viv_kodai

passion fruit plants and seeds

HI
WE CAN SUPPLY YOU THE PASSION FRUIT PLANTS(kaveri variety hybrid) AND SEEDS.ABOVE 30 C.M PLANTS AT THE RATE OF 20 PER PLANTS.SIVANADI ROAD,SHREYAS BANGLOW,KODAIKANAL,TAMIL NADU,ACCORDING TO YOU REQUIREMENT WE CAN SUPPLY THE PLANTS WITH VERY GOOD QUALITY AND QUATITY,CONTACT please

thank you
sridhar

viv_kodai

passion fruit plants and seeds

Dear sir,
i wish you sir,for the interest taken to passion fruit plants.we are having more than 2lakhs plants of passion fruit plants(kaveri variety hybrid) above 30 c.m plants.it can be grown in you place because it need some hills area to grow so it is right place to grow.the right time to planted the plants are july to jan.now is the correct time for cultivating the plants because it is the season for the plants.we are charging rs 18 per plants.if order much we can reduce the price.packing and forwarding charges is buy the buyer customer.i can supply you the very good quantity and quality plants conformly.sivanadi road,shreyas banglow.kodaikanal,tamil nadu.we have small polypack plants and ground cultivated plants.if you take polypack plants means the transport cost will be some high.what ever interest to purchase the plants we can do for u.so according to u r requirement we can supply the plants .contact me please send you contact details sir,

note;30.c.m,2 lakhs plants.rate 18.can be reduce toward the order.
It the right time to cultivate and right & correct place hills area,sivanadi road,shreyas banglow,kodaikanal.contact

thank you,
sridhar

anitaa55

Sirs,

Yr offer for Passion --seedlings and seeds.
Pl call
Regards.
Anitaa55

dinakar21

Dear sir,
i wish you sir,for the interest taken to passion fruit plants.we are having more than 2lakhs plants of passion fruit plants(kaveri variety hybrid) above 30 c.m plants.it can be grown in you place because it need some hills area to grow so it is right place to grow.the right time to planted the plants are july to jan.now is the correct time for cultivating the plants because it is the season for the plants.we are charging rs 18 per plants.if order much we can reduce the price.packing and forwarding charges is buy the buyer customer.i can supply you the very good quantity and quality plants conformly.sivanadi road,shreyas banglow.kodaikanal,tamil nadu.we have small polypack plants and ground cultivated plants.if you take polypack plants means the transport cost will be some high.what ever interest to purchase the plants we can do for u.so according to u r requirement we can supply the plants .contact me please send you contact details sir,

note;30.c.m,2 lakhs plants.rate 18.can be reduce toward the order.
It the right time to cultivate and right & correct place hills area,sivanadi road,shreyas banglow,kodaikanal.contact

thank you,
sridhar
plz let me know whats is the rate of seeds

darjeeling

passion fruits seedling

dear sir ,
i need kavari vearity of passon fruits seedling urgently near about 70000 plant
pls code price and size as soon aspossible,

darjeeling

Hi,

Thank you
g.sridhar
sir i need passion fruits urgently pls cont me at .

kenis

hI I M developing a farm on Goa / maharashtra border of about 50 acres and wish to plant varieties of plant can u just guide me which all plants i can plant and which all plants u can supply pls mail me