Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

partner needed..

Register

Click Here!

124bob

Hello.. we have around 10 acres of fertile land.. we are looking for a parner who can finance any agriculture project on that land.. we have the land if you have the finance we can start some project in partnership.. i have this land on the outskirts of mumbai.. to be precise its in safale..

Regards,
Bhushan Ingle

Please contact...............

Last edited by a moderator:

paipm

Hello.. we have around 10 acres of fertile land.. we are looking for a parner who can finance any agriculture project on that land.. we have the land if you have the finance we can start some project in partnership.. i have this land on the outskirts of mumbai.. to be precise its in safale..

Regards,
Bhushan Ingle

Hello Bhushan,
I am interested in your proposal. Please e-mail to me at paipm@yahoo.com with more details of your expectations. Please also give me your mob no. so we can have a chat about this.
Prakash M. Pai

c_pomaji

I am also looking for the partner for business. I am looking for set up of plant extraction business. If you are interested post the reply.I can invest.

ifarm

Regards,
Bhushan Ingle

We, at farm Produce India, are looking at entering into partnerships with farmers in India. Please give me a call to talk through this deal.

Regards
Satish
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

bridsy

Business Association

Dear Satish,
We have over 250 acers of agriland in maharashtra and interested in joining hand with suitable associates for cultivation of Aromatic / Herbal plantation on mutually agreeable terms.
Regards

We, at farm Produce India, are looking at entering into partnerships with farmers in India. Please give me a call to talk through this deal.

Regards
Satish
Please contact....